Monday, February 02, 2009

Hiking up Foothill





The view from the top.

Align Center






We took the kids for a hike in Foothill park on MLK day. The weather was in the 70's and it was a perfect day. We had such a great time. There were a few falls here and there and the boys got a little tired but they did great. Ammon was very friendly to the people passing by and would yell out, "hello!" or "I like your dog!" He also collected some hay in case we got hungry. The hike is perfect for a younger family like ours and the view was beautiful.

We are loving living in Windsor. Not to rub it in Kas, but the weather is amazing and more and more we are thinking about settling down and making this our permanent home. We have had weeks of 70 degree weather and sunny skies, in January! This is why it's expensive to live in California. But the real estate market has dropped and it's getting more affordable!

I think it took me a while to blog because I've got lots and lots of pictures. So instead of doing it all at once I've decided to take it one event at a time.

10 comments:

Pam said...

The pictures are all adorable but my favoirite is of Ammon and Cohen together-they look like such great little buddies. It is priceless

Alex and Mitch said...

cute cute oics!!! Ughhh Kell I am SOOOO jealous of your weather! I want to live there!

Christen said...

Kelly! So sorry about PC in January, all I can say is I'm a slacker. But, I do want to host one, so let's figure something out.

Have you checked out www.ginsphotos.blogspot.com? She has free actions on there right now, so check it out. I also bought her other ones for $20 and love them.

Louise said...

I've missed your updates! You have such a cute family and I love the picture of you and Rylee together!

Lindsey said...

You and Rylee look so cute in the mommy/daughter pic. I soooo envy your weather and don't blame you for not wanting to move. I hope you can buy a house soon. :) love you.

Christi said...

What a fun idea! It looks like you guys had an awesome time! Your family is so seriously cute.

Kasey said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Enough already about your PERFECT winter weather. I am SO jealous I can't even stand it. It is -12 here today. Ugh.

On another note, love the pictures of the kids! And I AM happy that you get to have the best weather ever. Love ya!

Chris and Cindy said...

You took some great pictures. That sounds like so much fun.

Celeste said...

Gorgeous pictures... you are getting so great at taking amazing pictures! The hike look beautiful as well. ...wish we had that weather here.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Yeah... I think I would like your camera for sure! AND do I see you have Photoshop? So jealous...