Going to Big Lagoon was a family tradition when we were young. We would roast weenies and run around with our cousins for hours (well it seemed that way). I'm so glad we've started bringing it back into our regular visits to Humboldt. Ammon and Madison loved climbing in tree. It was cold and drizzly but all worth it. I'm so glad Lani and Jami showed up and joined in. It was worth the memories (even though mom brought stale graham crackers for the smores)!


7 comments:
"Roast weenies" - that made me laugh a bit.
How fun is all this? You guys look like the best family.
And I love the photo of the little boy in color. Striking. You are obviously getting the hang of photoshop! (is it hard?)
I LOVE THE PICS!! So priceless. And yes - it brought back such great memories of when we were kids. You guys are definitely more like siblings than cousins. Got your message - lets pick a weekend and do it. I have absolutely nothing the weekend of the 28th... How about you?
Love you...and the pics. You'll have to teach me when I get a camera. So much fun to go to the beach again! How many pictures do we have playing at the beach that look like our kids now! Crazy. Love the girl pictures, but hope Pammy doesn't feel left out! haha...
looks like a fabulous time!
the pictures are great! I like the B&W version better for that picture...but both are great. GOOD JOB!
Your sister and her new hubby look so cute!!! It looks like you all had tons of fun!
Kel you are getting so good at photoshop! The pics of Keal are sooo good! You could be pro sista! So fun...I love going Big Lagoon. Good times!
What great pictures! I love them all. I wish I was in the one with the girls though! I really like the actions you use.
I haven't been to Big Lagoon in so long. Definitely a must next time we are there!
Post a Comment