
This is my sister Kasey's newest addition. They haven't named him yet. But isn't he just precious? I had to share the news with those of you who aren't able to view her blog. This is her fourth and last child. I will get to meet him next month when she comes from Alaska to get some much needed warm weather.
We are back to sunshine and blue skies! I know we needed the rain but just seeing the sun gives me more energy to get things done.
Lately I've been trying to figure out how to organize my digital pictures. Do any of you have any methods that work for you? I rarely print them and need a system of what to print and what to just store on disc or hard drive. It's starting to stress me out because I've got hundred's of pics on my computer and don't know where to start or what to print. Help!
8 comments:
The baby is so, so, so cute! Wow! What a beautiful head of hair. Your mom has some really good- looking grandchildren. G.Mom Cindy
He is too cute! Love all the hair! My niece was born on Wed too!
He is so beautiful! I love all the hair. I'll have to go to her blog and read more about him.
Congrats to Kasey! He's absolutely perfect. (She lives in Alaska? I thought she was in Iowa... or somewhere near, humm, I am so out of it!)
I am with you on the sunshine thing. Love the energy it brings! I bet CA is just beautiful right now.
I use a program called Microsoft Digital Imagining. I create folders to "hold" all my pic files and I can name them any thing I want. This way I can archive and print from a 'new' folder and then re-sort them once I am done. It might not be the most efficient way to do it, but it works for me. (Too many pics can be so daunting!) Sorry to say, but my program is so old that Microsoft doesn't make it anymore, so in the event I wanted to upgrade, I'd have to buy another program and start all over. I know this was TONS of help to you! :0)
Your kids are just TOO cute!
I love baby henry!
he is a beautiful baby and so, so good. Only woke up at 3:30 in the morning last night!! We love him!
He is too sweet. I liked to check her blog out before she went private. Congrats Casey!!!
Did they name him Henry? I remember clicking on her blog a every so often before it went private (from both yours and Linds). Congrats to her and her family! He's beautiful.
Post a Comment