- Is playing soccer. To his dad's disappointment he isn't too competitive yet but is having fun throwing grass at his friends!
- Love's kindergarten. He wants to ride the bus everyday. He has the last bus stop and he's the last kid on the bus which makes him get home an hour after school gets out! His favorite part of the day is recess. But he didn't have very much fun last week because a girl that he knew in preschool, Taiylor, chased him the whole time. He asked me what he should do and I said, "Tell her you don't want to be chased. Ignore her and don't run when she chases you." His response? "But what if I forget?" Me, "Well then you've really got a problem buddy."
- Loves to go on evening bike rides with his dad.
- Was the helper in primary today. He had to announce in Sunday School and LOVED it. He loves giving talks and talking in the microphone.
- Today he asked me if I remembered when he closed his 'willy' in the movie case! That was a few years ago. He's got the best but most random memory!
- Has had orange and red day at school. Comes off the bus looking adorable (probably dorky to the older kids).
- Is partially potty trained. He's pretty good at home but not in public or if other people are over and he's too busy to go. Because of this I switched him to a preschool class that allows kids to be partially potty trained. He starts tomorrow!
- Has figured out how to start and stop the DVD player. His favorite thing to do now is to switch the movies in and out. Fun.
- Recently told Rylee to, "Just chill."
- Drives me crazy sometimes and other times I can't believe how cute and hilarious he is.
- Thinks he needs to pray every time anyone else starts praying. And always prays to visit Grandmom Cindy, Grandad Larry, Grandpa and Grandma. Sometimes he even prays to go in the potty.
- Is quite helpful at home. He always asks to help me empty the dishwasher or bring groceries in from the car. Something Ammon has never cared to do.
- Loves her daddy. And says, "Hi daddy" nonstop.
- Favorite word is hi. But also says doggy, mama, daddy, okay.
- Loves dogs and babies. They both make her laugh and giggle.
- Is loving reading books! Especially the ones her Grandmom gave her when she visited.
- Pulls everything off the table she can reach. Mainly cups full of water or milk. more fun.
- Loves to twirl when she wears a dress or skirt. I think it's time to break out the tutu.
- Is teething. Which makes her whine.
- Is getting more snugly.
- eats anything.
- Got a trim. Her hair was looking a bit mulety so I trimmed it. Now she has a cute little bob! Love my girl.
Me?
I'm doing pretty good. Had a little stomach bug a few days ago. Felt sorry for myself because 'mom's never get to take a sick day' and then got over it. So many people have much bigger problems.
Things are looking good for me. Ammon is in Kindergarten from 8-2 or 3 depending on whether he takes the bus. Cohen will be in preschool MWF from 9:30-12:00 and I will have one child at home three mornings a week! I may start actually doing some things for myself and get out of this house. I must admit things were touch and go a little last year but it's all come together now.
Lately I've really been just taking it all in. Trying my best to enjoy this stage of my life and to give my little kids as many hugs and kisses as possible. They are amazing little people.
13 comments:
Kelly,
Goof for you, just taking it all in. My mom all ways tells me before you know it all the kids are gone and then you want to start all over....Your a great mom..
fun post! I loved reading the current updates. I can't believe how old Rylee is! can't wait to see her. Love the boys' comments (ammon's willy - ouch, must have scarred him for life! Having both of them at school will be such a nice break for you and they will have so much fun there!
It was great hearing all the things going on with you and the kids. How funny and cute they are. I miss you all so much. Wish I could hear Rylee talking.Time does goes by really fast and as people would tell me all the time' " Enjoy them while they are little because the grow up so fast." At that time I thought they were crazy, cause somethimes (just sometimes) my day would feel like a month long. Love GMOM Cindy
How fun to have some morning with just your girl! Ammon's movie memory is cracking me up - what silly kids you have! I love it. Rylee's hair is WAY cute cut like that, great job!
Hi Kelly! I love Rylee's hair:) I need to do that to Carly's. As much as I want her hair to be long and beautiful it isn't growing.... Thanks for the inspiration. Danielle
So cute! I love this post. So funny that Ammon remembered the DVD case thing. I can't believe we have Kindergartners either.
I can't believe how grown up cohen looks. He is really looking like a big boy!! I love Rylee's hair it looks like an adults harid cut, she is so cute!!
So nice to get a little break in the day... especially with out the other 3 kids you babysat! sounds like Ammon is loving kindergarten and I love Rilee's cute hair cut!
Okay I am still laughing about the willy thing. Ammon seriously sounds like a hoot. Fun update!
Ammon is hilarious! Love the willy comment. Rylee's haircut is so cute. Love that Cohen told Rylee to "just chill". Seriously, love the update!
So glad things are going better for you. I hope you enjoy your time while the kids are at school!
Where's Jody's update?
I love Rylee's new haircut. She is starting to look so grown up. Come back and stay with me I miss you.
What a great post! I need to start doing that...it would be fun to look back on later. The kids are so dang cute. I am 50/50 about letting Madison ride the bus. She wants to SO bad but I think both Chris and I are scared to let her go. I was thinking maybe I will let her ride it home and then she will still feel like a big kid.
I LOVE Rylee's haircut. I think a bob on a little girl is adorable and it totally reminds me of when I cut Avery's...
You guys have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment