
With the Olympics that is. I just love them. And over the last week and a half have lost countless hours of sleep staying up late to watch them! I have to watch them live because I don't want any spoilers. My favorite? Has to be gymnastics. Though I've been so frustrated with the judging. Shawn Johnson should of had the gold in the floor routine and Nastia Luken was robbed of the gold on bars last night! The all around competition was amazing. I stayed up until 1:30 that night. I was so nervous I could hardly watch. You would have thought I was competing! Michael Phelps was amazing. Let's not even talk about the volleyball, swimming, track & field. I could go on and on. I am loving these Olympics. I've started watching my kids a little closer. Hum.... Which one of you could go to the Olympics...... Ammon for gymnastics? Last week he would circle the room doing cartwheels every time it was on. You never know, right? J/K
9 comments:
DITTO! I love the Olympics so much! I am sad all my faves are almost over. I hope Shawn wins tonight on beam because I want her to get a gold so bad!
I am so tired from the late nights, but it was so worth it!
I think the scoring is a huge joke and both girls were robbed!!!
I LOVED the swimming as well! Michael Phelps was so addicting to watch!
That's awesome! Little Ammo doing gymnastics... awesome.
I've been loving the olympics too. Swimming and gymnastics are by far my faves. I get a little burnt out by the time track and field comes around though. I don't know how you handle watching it live! All the commercials/millions of replays/ interviews. Ugh. Takes SO long. I just want the action!
Go Ammon! Maybe we'll see him in the 2020 olympics!
I also love volleyball - women's indoor. I didn't get to watch as much gymnastics as I wanted too. Can't believe you stayed up until 130!
No, you never know! He could be an olympic champion! It's great that you too have stayed up (way past your bedtime) to watch the Olympics. I can't remember the last time I have seen such on-the-edge-of-your-seat entertaining sports. It's been so great.
Kel- I am not letting you allow my nephew to be a gymnast. While he is little its fine but lets be real...those guys are a little gayish.
I love watching gymnastics too! Madison and her friend Belle were discussing the games the other day - so funny to listen to them talk about how cool they are. Madison wakes up and makes Chris turn the games on in the morning :)
I finally got around to posting about the swap today - sorry I am so late! I can't believe that Ammon is in kindergarten! Wow! What a big kid, I will have such a hard time next year when Gage starts!
I'm SO with you on this Kelly. I keep telling myself I need to sleep while I can before having a newborn that wakes up at night, but I can't NOT watch it.
I'm so into beach volleyball, gymnastics, swimming and track too. They're my favorite.
Post a Comment