At tHReE:
Has to eat breakfast the minute he wakes up.
Loves to jump on his trampoline.
Starts most sentences off with "well....."
Enjoys reading books everyday before he takes a nap.
If he sleeps with you he will want to hold your hand until he falls asleep.
Loves to go to the park.
His favorite foods are mac & cheese, quesadillas and cereal.
Inherited my sweet tooth, which I got from my mom. If he sees cookies, candy or rice cream he literally shakes until he gets some.
He always knows when I'm trying to hide something from him. He'll say, "What you eating?" I can't hid anything from him!
He's a great traveler.
Loves airplanes and going to the airport.
Favorite movies are Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, and Jungle Book.
Sings the Indiana Jones song very well.
Loves to act like he is the karate kid.
He makes a friend wherever we go. Big or small.
Talks a lot and thinks he is the same age as everyone else.
But sometimes still says, "I can't do it. I'm too little." If he wants help with something.
Has to have water every night by his bed. If he doesn't he will get up three or four times needing a drink.
Loves to do anything Ammon is doing
We've said over and over that Cohen is such a different boy! But love him because he is so different. Such a stinker but then the next minute a total sweetheart. Most of the time he could care less if I'm getting after him about something. The other day a miracle happened. I got mad at him and he actually got his feelings hurt and started crying. It made me so happy! He's human! J/K. I love my little Co-Boy and couldn't imagine a life without him!
9 comments:
I love Cohen. He is so stinking cute and hilarious. Izzy loves him. I can't believe how big he looks in the last picture. His face just looks older! Long and thin and I think he is such a mix of you and Jody. one minute you, one minute jody. happy bday coey. we love you!
I agree, there is noone like Co-boy. Well, maybe alexa. Hed has a mind of his own but I wouldn't want him a bit different. Love him so much, oneriness and all!
That last one was from me!
Wow, I didn't realize you have all summer babies! He is such a cute boy - Happy B-day, Cohen!
He is so cute! Anyone with a cool name like that is going to be cute!
Hailee and him are a lot alike. They could cause trouble together! :)
He was quite the birthday boy yesterday! haha. He is absolutely hilarious! love that little guy!
So cute! Glad he had a good birthday. So funny I call Kyle
Ky-boy....
It seems like he really has grown up so much since I started reading your blog. I like that he likes to be different ;-)
Aw!! I can't believe he's 3! When did that happen? He and Ruby, again, should date. They are very similar. It would be scary..
Post a Comment