Okay so the comment I made about people still having the high school mentality at my reunion came off the wrong way. Actually everyone at the reunion was really easy to talk to and genuinely seemed like they cared about being there and seeing everyone. The people who were still stuck in those days were the ones who didn't even show up! So lame. Half of them still live in Humboldt County. Some didn't want to pay the money, some had gained weight and didn't want to see people, and others wanted to have a keg out on the beach. Anyway I really enjoyed spending time with the thirty or so people that did show up. But really missed not getting to see those who didn't come. I was a little bummed. I enjoyed putting the slide show together and really wanted to see those people. Oh well. Those of us who showed up talked about doing something again in five years just because in ten we will be almost fourty! For all of you out there debating whether to go to your reunion I say, GO! The people who put the work into it deserve a good turnout and really it is so good to see people again.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
10 year
Okay so the comment I made about people still having the high school mentality at my reunion came off the wrong way. Actually everyone at the reunion was really easy to talk to and genuinely seemed like they cared about being there and seeing everyone. The people who were still stuck in those days were the ones who didn't even show up! So lame. Half of them still live in Humboldt County. Some didn't want to pay the money, some had gained weight and didn't want to see people, and others wanted to have a keg out on the beach. Anyway I really enjoyed spending time with the thirty or so people that did show up. But really missed not getting to see those who didn't come. I was a little bummed. I enjoyed putting the slide show together and really wanted to see those people. Oh well. Those of us who showed up talked about doing something again in five years just because in ten we will be almost fourty! For all of you out there debating whether to go to your reunion I say, GO! The people who put the work into it deserve a good turnout and really it is so good to see people again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wait is that everyone that showed up or just a group of friends? Ben is going to his ten year reunion this weekend in Boise but I can't join him because I have a wedding in SLC. I do not think it would be as much for me anyway.
CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS BEEN 10 YEARS!!! I feel so old! It seems like we whould still be 18
who's this craig fellow? did you even know him in high school...if not you should've he doesnt look half bad...and that means a lot for humboldt. see ya soon! :)
I can't believe that is all that showed up?! That's Mack High for ya... At least you and Jody are looking good!
Man you guys have been busy! I felt the same way about the people that didn't go to ours. You guys look great :) I am really shocked that your turn out was so small. I would expect it from St. B but not from Mack..haha
Looks like fun! I am still torn. None of my good friends are going due to just having babies, living way far away, and being residents that don't have the time off. So I am not sure. Plus I would rather put the money elsewhere. But I totally see your point on going because a ton of work has gone into it!
i love that your senior portrait is part of the name badge. lame that so few people showed up. mack high is just lame. love seeing the pics though. the craig character cracks me up.
WHAT?!!! It's been 10 years? :) How fun... I'm so glad you went to your reunion... they are so much more fun than I was expecting! and lucky you... you age beautifully!
i thougth u were gonna wear that dress?
megan
oh nvm i see that shirt now upcloss i loved that one
megan
Post a Comment