Thursday, May 08, 2008

Aunt Kelly

I'm visiting Kasey and her kids for the next four days in Iowa. It's so nice to be able to spend some time with the Henry family. I miss the boys (all three of them) but I love being able to do more one-on-one stuff with the Kaden, Alexa and Sienna. They are all equally adorable and hilarious! Kaden had me playing Sorry with him almost the minute I walked through the door. Alexa told Kasey, "Mom I really like Aunt Kelly." She has been giving me plenty of attention. Sienna is my buddy. If I'm sitting on the ground she'll come up behind me and put her arms around my neck and hug me. Last night she kept coming up and poking me all night. They are great kids. Kasey's not so bad herself. Thursday we went to the mall and Panera (my fav). After naps we met her girlfriends at the park. We are doing something with them every day this week. Yeah for girl time! I wish I had some friends in Windsor.

8 comments:

Pam said...

So glad you are having a great time! Cohen is seriously a laugh a minute -hysterical and way more loving without you around!!

Kasey said...

I love having you here Kel! My kids LOVE you even though they are being naughty for me. Can't wait for our date night tomorrow!

Aubree said...

Wow how fun! I want to go visit my sister without kids so I can just be the Aunt!
Too bad we don't live closer together so we could hang out!
Enjoy the rest of your time together!

Debbi said...

How fun! did you fly into Iowa city? If you are coming to Des Moines we should hang out! I hope you are having so much fun, I know I love it when my sistesr come, so I bet your sister is loving it!

Pam said...

sounds like you are having so much fun! cant wait till it is my turn!!

Lindsey said...

It must be so nice to be the Aunt and not so busy with your own kids so you can play with them! Have fun!

Kalie said...

I am SO jealous!! You guys sound like you are having a blast.

Christi said...

Oh my word I haven't seen your sister in like 10 years!!! Have tons of fun. Sister time is the best!!