Tuesday, May 27, 2008

fun times












This weekend was great. I decided early on that we were going to do lots of fun stuff with the kids. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great but we made the best of it. On Saturday we took the kids to McDonald's for lunch. Then after naps we went to a super playground in Sebastapol. The boys loved the duck pond, climbing wall, trees and the swings. Saturday evening we got a babysitter for Rylee (who was sleeping) and took the boys to The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian. I actually enjoyed this one better than the first. The prince was very good looking. I really enjoyed being able to take the boys to the movie. Cohen was so cute. He would ask me question or get excited about the movie, not knowing that he was suppose to whisper. When we got home they each found a sword and were running around yelling "For Narnia!"

We were going to go swimming Monday but it wasn't warm enough. Instead we took the kids to the mall and got them all new shoes. You would have thought Ammon was going to Disneyland. He loves shoes, just like his dad. We let him pick his own out. He picked some skateboarder black DC's. He thinks he's the coolest kid now and tells everyone that he got new shoes. Cohen got some Etnies and we ended up getting a pink pair of Etnies for Rylee as well. They are so cute! After naps Jody took the boys to Indiana Jones and Alex and I went to the outlets. It was a great weekend. Alex and I are heading to Corta Madera tomorrow for some shopping and eating at The Cheescake Factory, no kids.

10 comments:

Pam said...

Great pictures but they make me miss you all so much!! Can't wait till Sunday night and I get my Edmondson fix!

Pam said...

p.s. I love your family photo header!!!

Lindsey said...

yes your header is so cute! and so are those adorable kids! I can't get over Rylee. talk about adorable! And I love her outfit. All of it...especially those shoes! Where are they from?

Christi said...

I love the header!! How did Rylee get the bo-bo on her head? You little family is getting so big Kel!!

kh said...

Hey Kelly!

I just saw that you IM'd me! AHHHH! I missed it! Sometimes my flag doesn't pop up when I have a new message, so sorry I didn't respond! That's a fun way to "chat" we should try again.

Yes! I too LOVE your new header. So cute! Your family IS getting bigger and even more beautiful, is that possible? Rylee is such a doll!

What a fun time with your family. They will cherish these memories, you are super mom!

Janelle said...

I love the last picture of Rylee when she is smiling. She is so cute. I love her pink shoes:))

Aubree said...

I love your new header! Sounds like you have such a fun time lately!

Alex and Mitch said...

I want to see the new Narnia movie way bad...but I'll probably just wait till the dollar theater. I have a major thing for Prince Caspian. He was featured in People a few weeks ago and he looked soooo good!

Cant wait for our shopping trip/dinner tonight!!

Jami said...

Fun weekend. I love your new blog and all those cute pics. Jealous of your shopping trip. I love that place and haven't been for a few years. Can't wait to see you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey said...

I love how excited Ammon gets about pretty much everything. That kid is hilarious!

Glad you had a fun weekend and I wish I could have been in Corte Madera shopping with you guys!