Tuesday, May 13, 2008

photoshoot





Kasey gave Rylee an early birthday present while we were in Iowa. A handmade purple tutu. Kasey has become the photographer for my family. Every time we are together we have photo shoots. These pictures of Rylee were taken in her garage on a table with a white piece of fleece material for the backdrop. I can't wait to get them printed and hung in her room! I always feel bad because Kasey is ALWAYS helping me with one thing or another and I never feel like I do anything for her. Thanks for all of your hard work Kas!

15 comments:

Nicki said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Sarie said...

Cute!!!! Good job Kasey! I love the last one the best, with her Tutu all behind her. Love it.

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a doll! I think I need a little girl! :)

Janelle said...

she is looking so much older!! Those are really cute.

Alisa Frei said...

She's SO darling!!! And I have to agree, Kasey is amazingly talented.

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh! These are so cute! She is so cute! I totally thought it was a professional photo shoot... good job Kasey! Sounds like you're having a great time.

Lindsey said...

Um, she is so so adorable!! I just love her. She looks like Cohen to me in a couple of the shots. Cute tutu! Wish I could have Kase take some pics of my fam and Izzy!

Jen said...

so adorable! She is looking more like you, I think. Great job Kasey.

Anonymous said...

Cute baby = Cute pictures! Kasey is an amazing photographer.

Community Vision said...

What a beauty! Those pics are breathtaking.

Jami said...

Adorable. I want a photo shoot! Auntie Luna needs to pick up photography!

Heidi said...

Those are so so cute!!

Alex and Mitch said...

so cute! she looks a lot like cohen in the first pic.

Natty said...

Wow your sis is talented, is she coming to town any time soon. Your little girl looks just like you!!! Can you believe she is almost one ahhh.

Jones Photography said...

WOW!! these are amazing! oo goodness she is sooo cute!