Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nevermind

Just when I thought we were feeling better.... Jody found out Monday he had strep throat. We took all three kids to the doctor Tuesday morning. THREE prescriptions later the doctor confirmed Ammon had strep throat, Cohen had croup, and Rylee had a double ear infection. We have never been to a doctor's office this much in one year. I ended up getting a pretty bad cold but no med's for me. Everyone else is on some type of antibiotic. Good news is that the weather has been much cooler.

Alex is here for a few more weeks and I'm just trying to enjoy it. We went to the mall tonight and a guy at Gap asked for her number. He seemed cool and was cute. So Al may have a date!

AI was great tonight. I loved the One Republic and David A. performance. I really liked both singers and felt it could have gone either way. I think most people thought David A. had it in the bag so I do feel a little bad for him. I can't wait to watch two hours of Grey's tomorrow!

Does anyone know how to fix my sidebar? It's down at the bottom and buggin me.

11 comments:

Janelle said...

I can't believe you guys are all sick, that must be miserable. Nothing is worse than having a sick child while you don't feel good too. I hope you guys feel better soon:)

Jami said...

I hope Alex doesn't get sick! She can't miss her hot date. I was glad D.C. won, but really surprised.

Lindsey said...

Your poor fam! Seriously - when does it stop! You guys need a break. But at least it is cooling down.

Christi said...

Hang in there Kel! Having sick babies is rough!
I hope you all feel better soon!

kh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kh said...

Being sick is the PITS! I am so sorry your household are all under the weather. But I am glad it's cooling down a bit outside, I can't imagine being sick and sweating too!

About the sidebar...

It may be the type of layout you have chosen. But try going into "Customize" then into "Layout" then into "Page Elements" you should be able to drag the element to a new spot back up to the sidebar top. If that doesn't work or isn't an option, then you may have to change your layout template to something new to allow you a sidebar.

I hope you guys ALL start to feel better soon! Take Care!

Alex and Mitch said...

Well Kell I am at Jana's house right now and I not feeling too hot. I don't think its anything too bad though.

Sooo glad David C. won! Can't wait for Grey's tonight too!

Last night was hilarious...I'm gonna go blog about it.

Sarie said...

I can't wait for Grey's! I wish all of my friends who are Grey's fans could get together at my house for a night to watch the show! I have a feeling it's going to be good. Meredith better figure out her issues so Derek can be her boyfriend again!!

The Turner Family said...

That stinks that you are all sick. We just went through that and it was horrible. Hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Kasey said...

I can't believe how sick your family has been. Not a very good welcome home!
Glad you got your sidebar fixed. Looks good!

Celeste said...

That seriously sucks! It's so sad when your kids are sick. I just caught up on your other posts... I love that bright pink shirt you are wearing. You and your sisters are so beautiful!