
Nicki, Celeste and me
The best part of the trip (and reason we went) was to be at the temple when Ty was sealed to one of my oldest and best friends Celeste and her husband Drew. It was an amazing experience. He was glowing during the sealing and just looked back and forth from Drew to Celeste with his beautiful big brown eyes and rosy cheeks. I am so grateful that they invited us to be a part of this experience. Thanks for babysitting Alex.
We got back Sunday night and I was so happy to be with the boys again. Poor Cohen got sick Saturday and is still recovering. He is doing better each day. It's so sad to see a person with so much energy be so lifeless. The only good thing about him being sick is that he wants to cuddle with me all the time. I am praying that no one else in our family gets sick, it's a nasty one.
9 comments:
I am so jealous right now, you guys are a buncha jerks getting together without me! I miss our crazy days! I wish I could have been there at the sealing, too, that must have been amazing. I can't believe we're all moms now and living our own lives. Crazy. And yes I'm super jealous about Cafe Rio. So so mean to mention it:)
How fun! I alway line up exactly where we will eat when we go there - funny! I love rodworks too, it's got way cute things and ideas.
Cute pics and how wonderful to be there for the sealing! I am so happy for Celeste and Drew! Cafe Rio sounds so good...glad you guys had a great time and so fun to see Alex. Rylee looks adorable, as usual! Poor Cohen, I hope this passes soon.
So that's where you were! I was starting to wonder if everything was okay... lol. Not really, I mean you do have a life outside of the computer! :0)
What an awesome trip. Makes me desperately want to go to UT. I love that pic of you and Jody too. You guys are so cute!
Sounds like fun! It's funny you plan your Utah trips around food, 'cause that's exactly what we do!
I love trips to Utah! You are lucky. That is a great picture of you and Jody. Seriously, love it!
I love fajita's and brisa's at Los Hermanos too. And their fried ice cream. Oh man, I think I need to take a trip to Utah soon.
Congrats, Celeste! So glad you were able to go Kel.
So glad you had such a great time. I love all those food places too. Hope Cohie is better today.
I'm so happy you took the time to come out to the sealing. We had so much fun with you guys... even if Jody did hurt his ankle and I was a stress mess. I had so much shopping with you and Rylee is so adorable... Ty did need a little ruffing up! :)
And Los Hermanos!! I swear I seem to only go there when you are in town... you need to come more often!
Kelly, I'm so glad I got to see you! So what suit did you end up getting?? I guess they are not letting us know when people come in the store, we will just find out on our paycheck :) Thanks for getting one, you will love it!
Post a Comment