Wednesday, April 02, 2008

2008


I recently joined a digi srapping blog. Kasey invited me to do it with her friends in Iowa. Every week we have an assignment. One of the assignment's each month is to do a layout for the month. This was my February layout. It's very basic. I love this because after the year I will have an album of what our family did in 2008!

5 comments:

kh said...

Ohhh, Ahhh! I love this! I am so into the swirly stamps and digi stuff right now. This looks really great Kelly!

(Now aren't you seeing HOW EASY it is? AND you are amazing at it!)

Lindsey said...

Looks great! I am loving all the pics you chose (and the commentary). Do you do this on a special scrapbooking program or just photoshop?

Kelly said...

Just photoshop!

Debbi said...

You rock! I love the page and the book is going to be great when you are done! You tototally inspire me!

Sarie said...

That's a cute idea to do a monthly page, and to have a whole year done. Great idea.