

Daddy daughter time.
This is Train Town. We took Cohen there on Saturday for his 2nd birthday. The train is miniature as well as the rest of the town. The train takes you for a twenty minute ride through tunnels, around water falls, bridges and to a petting zoo. Everything is child size and absolutely adorable. The kids had a blast. After the train ride Ammon went on the carousel, Ferris wheel and a few roller coasters.

Two months old and as sweet as ever. Rylee is an amazing baby. If she isn't sleeping she just hangs out. She is really starting to smile and coo at us. She is still sleeping great at night. Waking up only once. Last night she went to bed at 10:30 and woke at 5:30 and again at 8:30. She is the best! I finally got rid of her baby rash/acne. A friend suggested Cortaid and it worked miracles on her skin.
The company is gone but I have still been super busy. We haven't even had birthday cake or presents for Cohen yet, luckily he is only two and doesn't understand the birthday thing. But I will be having a belated party for him, just so I can have some pictures .







10 comments:
Kelly, your kids are really growing up and are extremely beautiful. Have a great week
So, I LOVE that picture of Rylee. So cute. Train town looks really cool. We'll have to go there next time.
That bath is seriously nasty!
Happy Birthday to Cohen!
cutest kids! can't believe how tall Ammon looks and how big Cohen is getting. Both boys are so handsome! Love the picture of Rylee too. She is beautiful and I can hardly wait until Dec to hold her and kiss her!! love you!
That train town looks likes something Gage would die for and never want to leave! Maybe someday when we are west again we will have to take him there!!!
Heavens Kelly! I think you might have a little model on your hands, Rylee is so pretty! I think you need to submit her for the "baby of the month" at Pottery Barn kids. I'd love to see her little face in the pages. She's so cute! And your boys are getting too handsome! It's a darn good thing I have daughters!!!
You look amazing too, as well your husband. My goodness, just a family of beautiful people! Love your posts and their length and all the fun pics! You are super mommy!
Hey Kelly,
I have decided to quit early! I am not blogging anymore, but I’d love to stay in contact with you! Thanks for sharing your life with me over these past few months, it’s been so great getting to know you! I am still doing the recipe blog, where you are always welcome to come and visit.
Take Care,
Kristen Hansen
mkhansenfam@gmail.com
therecipemarket.blogspot.com
Your family is so sweet Kelly!!!
I am so happy for you, I'm just sorry that I can't be there to see your family grow up.
Christi
all these pics make me miss the kids so much!!! So sad..Cohen and I were becoming the best of friends. Rylee's skin looks amazing....cute cute pic. Train Town sounds so neat!!
BTW....you look way cute in that pic.
That video is so funny I cannot WAIT till you guys come down here
Looking at the pictures makes me miss them so much!! Can't wait to you get here this weekend.
Post a Comment