Okay so I cannot take credit for the new look of my blog. As you can see, my friend Kristen is super talented and created this new look for me. If you want her services as well you should check out her site. She seriously did this in less than 24 hours. Thank you Kristen, I LOVE it!
Also a big thank you to Kasey who took the pictures!
7 comments:
I LOVE it! I am going to enlist her services for sure! Your kids pics are so cute!
Love it! So did you tell her what colors you liked or did she surprise you? It is seriously so cute!
how funny, I just did mine too! I love the new look!
wow...I love your blog! it's way too cute for words. and I love all the last pics...especially of Rylee smiling at her daddy! miss you!
Kelly! I am so glad you like it! It really was a pleasure to do it for you, you have such cute kids, how could I resist!
To answer some of the questions:
Kasey- Kelly told me what she didn't want and what she preferred. I took it from there.
Once I get the "go ahead" I try to have it done overnight, so the first thing you see the next morning is your "new look." In Kelly's case, I was able to do it so fast. She was very cooperative and so easy to work with! You are the best Kelly! Thank you so much!
I have two more spaces available for a FREE template and header design. I can only do Blogger, I am not proficient in the other blog brands yet. So let me know if I can help any of you. THANKS!
Cute new look! So I have to tell you..I made some muffins yesterday using your book...sooo dang good! Thanks again for the books! Your kids are dalring! (that pic a while back of Rylee in her bikini...sooo CUTE! - I remember when you psted when you got that before she was even born---shoot now you know that I've been "blog stalking" you for a while now...:P
Hi Kelly,
Your family and blog is adorable.
I cannot believe how big Riley is. Just think that in 18 years Betty and Riley can be roomies in college!!! Uh-Oh lets hope they are not boy crazy like we where or go to Vegas for B-days!!! Actually we where such good girls, I hope we both are so lucky.
Take care
Post a Comment