

Here are some more pictures from the last few weeks. The one above is our first family picture of all five. The other top pics are from Six Flags. Ammon and Alexa got soaked running through water fountains but they loved it. Aunt Alex was great to have around that day because she was able to take Cohen on a few rides while I watched Rylee and Sienna.
Before most of our company came Alex went swimming with us at a local community pool. Ammon basically taught himself how to swim that day and Cohen wanted to be in the water the whole time. Doesn't Rylee look sexy in her skimpy bikini?



Jody bought Ammon a tent for his birthday and they are suppose to start a tradition of sleeping in it every Friday night, in the backyard. I have a feeling that Cohen will be joining them soon.
My sweet baby girl finally has her eyes open! She still sleeps most of the day but when she is awake she just looks around and checks us all out. She is the best baby! I feel like she is growing up way too quickly. She is already starting to grow out of some of her clothes. I already miss her first days of life. I guess I will definitely be having more children! I couldn't imagine not doing this again. She has started to smile more in the last few days. Poor thing has been suffering from a rash on her face. I think it's from the heat. Hopefully it will go away before we go to Humboldt. Sometimes she looks just like Ammon and other times Cohen. I think she's a mix of the two. But I am pretty sure she is going to have blue eyes.




These boys are hilarious. Ammon has been watching Star Wars again and is Yoda half the day and Underdog the other half. Underdog, the movie, doesn't come out until Friday but he has his costume already. Yesterday Cohen was walking around with this black hat on that my parents brought back from London. I asked him why he was wearing it and he said, "I'm Darth Vader mom." Pretty smart kid because it is similar to Vader's helmet. I assumed Ammon had thought of it for him but nope he said he didn't! Just one of the many ways that Cohen is trying to be just like his big brother. They are so cute together. I was talking on the phone to Lindsey this morning and changing Cohen's diaper at the same time. I mentioned something about Target and Cohen got all excited and said, "I want to go to Target." Then he yelled to Ammon who was in the bathtub, "Hey Ammon do you want to go to Target?" Both of my boys love Target. I wonder who they get that from?

13 comments:
She is so beautiful! She has such great eyes!! I miss the early days too! Hailee loves Target as well! We go at least once a week so she better!! :)
Oh,I love, love, love all those cute picures. The ones of Rylee are just gorgeous! Those boys are so funny. I missed you all before my visit, but now I miss you all even more. Can't wait for your visit to Georgia in September.
Tried one of your recipes tonight. It didn't (of course) turn out as good as yours. Love you tons! G.Cindy
such great pictures kel! Rylee is adorable. I had so much fun seeing you this weekend. I will have to come and visit you again when we can do some shopping!
Love you!
Lani
I love all those pictures! Rylee is adorable and so are those outfits. I can't believe how blue her eyes are and already can't wait to see her again! And you, my love. miss you! P.S. I think those boys take after ME with all that love for Target!!! haha
Ok, ADORABLE photos, Rylee is so cute and such a sweet little girl. And Cohen looks way more grown up in these pictures. He has gotten so big. Thanks for posting!
Those boys are so funny! They are going to be buddies forever! Rylee will need one too!
I have made the White Texas Sheet cake once and then Hayli made it. It is a winner, for sure!
Can't wait to see you guys in 6 weeks..Rylee will have changed so much.
I love the tent/camping tradition, that is too cute. They will have great memories of that time with dad when they are older.
What cute kids - the boys look so proud of their little sis - and she looks soo cute in that swim suit. It made me laugh out loud! It's good to to hear that after 3 you still want to have more, it gives me hope!
I don't know where I went wrong because everytime I tell Gage we are going to Target he yells no and says he wants to go to Walmart! (our walmart is newer then our target, but you can never beat target!)
those pics from the pool are a little older. that was a fun day though. Cohen was hilarious to play with that day. Rylee is so cute! I love the pics in the pink tank top!!!
Adorable! great pics of Rylee. I love seeing her blue eyes!! I miss your kids so much. I love the tradition of the tent in the backyard too. What great memories the kids will have!! Rylee's bikini is too cute.
THose are some great pictures. Rylee looks adorable! I love her little bikini! And her eyes are beautiful. I didn't see much of them while we were there!
Cohen is hilarious. I just can't believe how well he talks. You'd think he was turning three!
Kelly, Rylee is gorgeous and her clothes are to die for. You are definately enjoying dressing your little girl. Have a great week.
What fun! I love the family picture! Rylee is cute enough to make me almost want another one!!! You guys do the funnest things!
Post a Comment