
It was so nice to have Jody's family around. Jen helped out a lot with the kids. She watched the kids while I went to a doctor's and dentist appointment last week. She also helped with Rylee by holding her and changing her diapers. Don't worry Jen, you didn't spoil her too much, she is still a wonderful baby. Cindy and Larry bought the boys all kinds of books, toys, games, and movies. It was like Christmas all over again! Cindy also helped me clean up my house before my sisters came on Thursday and Larry kept the boys entertained. We loved having you here and were sad to see you go.

Kasey, her kids and Alex came Thursday afternoon. I took them to the Farmer's Market that evening and we went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom on Friday. Jami met us there with her gorgeous baby, Keal. Lani, Donnell, Rona, Rich, Jami and Keal came here on Saturday. We ate lunch, relaxed and then walked around Windsor. The kids had a great time together and it was so good to be with my family! I love it when they come to visit me.

So things should start calming down now. I have been trying to keep up with all of your blogs but haven't had enough time to comment! I will be better. I personally love comments.
We are heading to McKinleyville again this weekend to see Kalie and Chris who are coming for her high school reunion. I can't wait to see them and their kids!

12 comments:
How fun! Having lots of family around is the best!! Are you still getting lots of sleep? I am finally getting some 6 hour stretches!
Your family always looks so much fun! How is little Rylee doing? I can't wait to see more pictures of her, she is such a cutie!
I am glad to see you are back to blogging. I miss seeing all the pictures. I hope we get to hang out a little on which ever day. I can't wait to see Rylee.
Hi Kell! I had so much fun with you girls and loved seeing Rylee. I want to come visit again soon and give her some serious hugs. We missed you Sunday, but I'm glad you stayed home. I know you must be exhausted and can't believe how busy you've been. Hope you're feeling ok and try to get lots of rest this week! Love you!!!
you guys have been so busy! Fun to have family around and I'm so wishing I could've spent the weekend with you and the girls (kasey, Alex, Rona, Jami and Lani). How fun! the kids are so cute. i miss them!
We had such a good time visiting you all. The children are so,so,so cute. The boys say and do the funniest things. Rylee is so sweet and beautiful. I miss all of you so much. If it was not for the cost and being so far from the rest of my family, I would love to live there. Windsor is such a clean and pleasant place to live. We enjoyed all the yummy things you cooked, YUM-O! Didn't mean to write so much! Sorry! Love, G.Cindy
I miss my sleeping buddy!
I know having family visit is so fun but you MUST be exhausted from numerous weeks of visits. Although, on the plus side, it does keep the boys entertained. I had so much fun.
I love the last picture where all you girl look so cute posed for the photo and Cohen is sucking on a baseball bat with his shirt off. I love it! You look cute, Kelly. Your photos make me miss my fam.
Baby Rylee is adorable! I'm glad you are enjoying Sonoma area. Family visits are the best!
I hate when family leaves! :( I am so glad you had a good month though! I love you and want to see you soon!
We miss you guys already! I wish we would have had more time to just relax without kids running around fighting, but I'm sure that won't happen for years to come!
So glad I got to meet little Rylee though, she is a doll.
I can't believe July is over!!! I'm gald I've been able to stay at your house a little and am excited to stay next week!!
Post a Comment