Rylee is so beautiful. And tell Jody we think he is awesome :) I am so jealous I wish we were at the lake. Maybe we just need to buy a boat that would take care of me missing the water.
Kelly- I just wanted to let you know that I opened my package from you for the book swap...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...I can't wait to starat reading those books and baking me some delicious muffins!
I also wanted to let you know that your baby girl is adorable! I love dressing girls and I bet you're having so much fun with that. Again, adorable little one!
9 comments:
Jody you are the man! How cool is that dude?
Dang! Go Jody. And I'm sure anonymous is NOT you!
Rylee is so beautiful. And tell Jody we think he is awesome :) I am so jealous I wish we were at the lake. Maybe we just need to buy a boat that would take care of me missing the water.
that will be me someday. ;)
that will be me someday. ;)
I was there and witnessed the flip and it really is Jody not me. I was impressed.
Way to go Jody! I'm so impressed!
Kelly-
I just wanted to let you know that I opened my package from you for the book swap...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...I can't wait to starat reading those books and baking me some delicious muffins!
I also wanted to let you know that your baby girl is adorable! I love dressing girls and I bet you're having so much fun with that. Again, adorable little one!
Hey jody that is awesome
love megan
Post a Comment