What a crazy nut!! Nobody can truly understand how he gets TOTALLY into character unless they've been around him a lot. And the funniest thing is that his alter egos change daily or even several times a day. He has been at least 15 different characters!
I am assuming this is a really funny video clip based on your previous comments, it's not coming up for me, but it sounds like a good one I am missing!
I loved your post about sisters, it's essential to every female to have at least one sister in her life... you are lucky to have three. Loved it! And I might add Stay was a rockin' song. (But I never did like her glasses...)
10 comments:
He is a crack up! I love it! What a stud... can Savy marry him? He wil keep us all entertained!
HAHA! Ammon is a crack up! I can't wait for my boys to get old enough to pull goofy stuff like this. He looks so serious!
Awww..I miss little yoda. can't wait to see him next month. Although, I am sure he will be someone else by then. Did he get to go see Underdog yet?
You are kidding me! That kid is hilarious. I was dying laughing while watching this.
he is so funny. What a character. I can't wait until he is older and gets to look back at himself and how he's entertained all of us!
What a crazy nut!! Nobody can truly understand how he gets TOTALLY into character unless they've been around him a lot. And the funniest thing is that his alter egos change daily or even several times a day. He has been at least 15 different characters!
love how he walks away...what a goofball! And I agreee about sisters. Don't know what I'd do without mine!
I am assuming this is a really funny video clip based on your previous comments, it's not coming up for me, but it sounds like a good one I am missing!
I loved your post about sisters, it's essential to every female to have at least one sister in her life... you are lucky to have three. Loved it! And I might add Stay was a rockin' song. (But I never did like her glasses...)
what a character! So cute.
Hahaha! I love ammon he's so cute i cant wait till next month
-Megan
Post a Comment