Yes my laptop crashed last week. I am not sure if it is salvageable yet. My brother says I may have burnt my hard drive up. For now I won't be posting until I get my PC out of the garage and find a place for it. Good thing I didn't sell it like I was planning. Hang tight until I get things back together. It's rough not having the internet until Jody gets home with his laptop at night so I'm sure I won't be gone long!
Oh we went to my parent's new home over the weekend and Ammon stayed the week with them. Their house is so beautiful. My mom did an amazing job of planning and decorating it. Can't wait for everyone to go home and see it!
5 comments:
That stinks! I'm glad you hung on to your PC. I called mom yesterday and she and ammon were watching snow white!
Yikes! I forgot all about it. Mstt's back in town now, so if you call tonight he can help you see if it can be saved.
Lucky girl that you get to leave Ammon with mom and dad for a week. He'll love it!
MIssed your blogging, better get back on it! :)
I am sorry. I miss your updates!
:)
12 more day im so exited
Post a Comment