Friday, June 15, 2007

Rylee Alexandra


Her brothers giving her hugs.

Ammon is very proud to have a little sister. When he held her for the first time he said,"Hi Rylee, I'm your brother Ammon. I'm going to take care of you."






Our beautiful baby girl was born June 14th at 3:45 p.m. I had the best labor and delivery (details to follow). She weighed 7.10 and has black hair in back with not much on top. We thought she looked just like Ammon at first but now think she's a mixture of the two. She has round cheeks and a double chin. I love having a little girl! We just got home tonight and are doing great.

19 comments:

Jami said...

I checked tonight just in case there were pics...so proud of you! And glad everything went well and you're home and Ammon is so cute saying that. Can't wait to see Rylee and all of you! She's a beauty!

Aubree said...

She is so cute and Ammon is just the cutest little kid. I am glad you had a good labor and delivery. Send some of those vibes my way! Hope you can get some rest while your mom is there!!

Unknown said...

I have checked your blog 1000 times today waiting for pics!! YEAAAA! I am so happy for you! I still cannot believe you have 3 kids! WOW- you are amazing! You look AMAZING too. She is beautiful! I love the cheeks the best! Kepp the pics coming! XOXO- Melissa

Lindsey said...

Yay! Finally some pictures. She is beautiful and I love her chubby face!! I am so excited that Rylee's here and now I just can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Rylee is oh, so cute! What a sweet boy Ammon is. Can't wait to see you all. Love, G.Cindy

Kasey said...

Yay! So glad to see some pictures. She is adorable and I am sure she won't be hurting for attention with your boys! I just can't wait to meet her next month...yay!!!

Jen said...

How adorable are those boys lovin' on their baby sis! She is so precious and her double chin is so sweet! Glad you had such an easy labor. I can't wait to see you guys in a month!!!

Debbi said...

What a cutie! Ammon is very cute to say that to her. I'm sure she will be very well taken care of by her brothers! Congratulations!

Lani said...

Congratulations!!! She looks so cute and I can not wait to meet her in person. I am so happy that everything went so smoothly. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you guys!!!!

Lani said...

p.s. Love your hair color!!!

Kelli Salter said...

Congrats Kelly & Jody. What a beautiful family you have. Rylee is adorable. We can't wait to see more pics.

Kelsey said...

Congrats!
I'm so glad to see pictures of this little angel. Rylee is so cute, her cheeks remind me of Zoey's cheeks. I couldn't be more happy for you guys. When ever your ready i want we want to see her, we will come to you. Kelly, you arent' pregnant anymore! yeah. Well enjoy having your mom there for help. love you

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Kelly and Jody! Having a girl is so precious, especially after two boys! I can't wait to hear the birth story.

Christen said...

Congratulations Kelly (and Jody and Ammon and Cohen!) Rylee is a beauty and what Ammon said to her is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait for more pics!

Kalie said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. I am sure both boys are going to be very protective of her :) I am so glad that you posted pictures I have been dying to see her.

Community Vision said...

Congrats Kelly, you already look terrific. Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't want to log in.

FINALLY! I have been checking your blog like a mad lady, waiting for the news of your baby's arrival! Yeah! She is here! And you look terrific! Your baby is gorgeous and your boys are studs.

I am so happy for you!!! Welcome Baby Rylee! Can't wait for more updates and pics! But take it easy, and Get Some Rest!

Congrats Kelly and Jody!

Alex and Mitch said...

she looks so cute and i love your hair. I cant wait to see Rylee in a couple weeks!!!!!! The boys are so cute with her!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you have your baby girl Kelly and can now enjoy buying baby girl stuff. She is adorable and it's hard to tell from the pictures but to me, she looks an awful lot like her mommy. There's nothing like having baby girls who grow up to become beautiful women. Isn't it great thinking about all of the things you can share with your daughter..Love you Kelly.. Ronzie