Tuesday, June 12, 2007

update

I went to the doctor this afternoon. She said that she could almost stretch me to 4 centimeters (sounds disgusting I know) and I am now 70% effaced. I asked her about inducing and things of that nature and she said that she thinks I will go into labor on my own with the way I have already progressed. But if I don't we will talk about it next week. It's kind of weird that I am almost halfway there and am not even in labor. But this is how it was with Cohen too. Hopefully I will have a good experience again. I just want to get my epidural!

I got my hair colored and cut this evening, so at least it will look good when I give birth! It is so refreshing to get rid of roots and damaged ends. I'm so happy to have found someone that can do my hair the way I want it on the first try.

My good friend and old roommate Melissa had her first child, a baby girl, yesterday! I am so happy for her. Now I am just waiting to hear that Aubree has had her little boy. Then it will be Rylee's turn . We'll see. It's winding down.

7 comments:

Aubree said...

I think you are going to beat me! Were your other kids fast labors as well? This baby is never coming. Congrats to your friend!

Debbi said...

Wow, you really are halfway there! I've had to be induced both times, but both times were only 5 hours from start to finish and 15 minutes of pushing so I can't complain at all. Don't have your baby in your car - didn't you blog about your friend who had that happen to her? Crazy!

Lindsey said...

I seriously covey your labors! I cannot believe you are walking around being 4cm dilated! I'm glad you got your hair done and like the stylist! And I am so so so happy for Melissa and Luke. Their baby girl is beautiful!

The White Way said...

Any day! I hope you have her before I come down on the 20th so I can stop and see you guys. I know how you feel about getting your hair done. I just got mine done yesterday and I feel like a whole new me!

Jami said...

Geez, you could almost just have your epidural already! That's so crazy, I'm sure it will be soon and definitely not into next week! I feel you on getting your hair done. Mine looks like crap! Isn't is so refreshing when it's done and you feel beautiful again? I can't wait...and can't wait to see Rylee!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you look really cute pregnant! I'm sure she will come out soon, maybe she has already!

Alex and Mitch said...

she is here!!! i cant wait to see pics!!!