Friday, June 08, 2007

Recipes

I posted two of the recipes from my cooking class on Tastes of Home, a recipe blog which I am now a contributor on. I will post more soon.

Still no baby but I have had random contractions through out the last few days. I know she is getting ready but hopefully she won't come until next week. Ammon's been talking to her and telling her that he wants to see her. I just ordered her carseat today. I need a few days so that I have something to bring her home in!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

I'm so excited for you - I check your blog so much just to see if you have had her!!! I'm excited to try those recipies- and a few more I found on the site! Thanks

Community Vision said...

Kelly, I am so excited that she will be here any moment. A new baby is so fun and there is a new adrenaline. I am trying your carmelized onions and tri-tip as we speak and I am jazzed about it. Rylee will be precious when she arrives. Congrats.

Sarie said...

Have your baby already! I am excited to see what a girl version of Ammon and Cohen looks like!

Pam said...

Just came home from there last night, will I be driving back soon????

Jami said...

any news yet? I'm thinking of you, girly...I know you're so close. Hope you got your carseat!