
I love living in a house. I have woken up each morning since we moved in with the hugest smile on my face. I feel like it's too good to be true. I love the space, the lighting, bathrooms, high ceilings, bedrooms, closets, garage, backyard, front porch. What's not to like?


Saturday was a very long day. I don't know what I would have done without my mom. She cleaned, organized, unloaded,
unboxed, decorated, shopped and helped with the kids (just to name a few). With her help I was able to decorate a lot of the downstairs. As you can see
Ammon was also a big help with packing and unpacking. I am so happy with the way everything is turning out and I love our new couches and table. The pictures don't do them justice. I'm glad that I made it through the weekend without going into labor.


Now I am trying to get as much done as I can before this baby comes. I only have the kids rooms left to organize and decorate.

Today I bought my first pack of newborn diapers (for
Rylee) and can't believe I will be using them so soon. I am trying to relax and enjoy a few more nights of sleep but I think mother nature is getting me prepared. I get up at least three times a night to use the bathroom and often wake up around 4 or 5 just to lay in bed tossing and turning for an hour before I fall asleep again. Tomorrow is my weekly check up so I will let everyone know if I am dilating. I kind of hope I'm not. I'm not quite ready for labor, pain and everything else that is going to come with giving birth.

This is the front living area. We haven't done much with it yet. The other half is Jody's office.
11 comments:
Kelly, I thought you were showing us the couches in the magazines. It looks so good and I love how you decorated. Can't wait to here about baby Riley. Aunt Julie
I wouldn't believe that you just moved in if you hadn't already said. It looks really great! I love the couches and how nice everything fits. Can I move in?
WOW! It looks great!!! Can't wait to see it in real life. I'm getting so excited about coming to see you all. Look for a package in the mail for you, Rylee, and Ammon. Love you tons! G.Cindy
How exciting! A house! That place looks GREAT and so fun! Good luck with the kids room - my favorite part about doing the baby stuff is washing the baby laundry before he is born - something about smelling and folding those itty bitty items just makes me happy!
You did such a great job decorating! And I love the plants, they really tie everything together. Oh, and the candlesticks and fireplace area looks so great. Congratulations! So fun having a place of your own! And it must feel good to get into it before the baby comes.
Your place looks great!!! I have so many things I want to put up in my house, but don't feel like doing it since we will be moving in 4 months. But you might have inspired me. I bet you are so happy. I love the couches. I know how you feel about not being for labor and right after as well.
Wow, you guys have really moved in! If it was our house, I'm sure everything would still be in boxes. I'm impressed! It looks SO cute and I can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully next month. Yay!
i love it!!! I can't believe you guys got so much done and the furniture looks amazing. I'm so happy for you, Kell, to have a house and just in time. I know you must be tired from moving so get some rest! Can't wait to visit!
Love it. Donell and I are coming to visit as soon as we get back from our trip at the end of June. you have your whole house put more together than my tiny apartment! And I have almost been here 2 months. Love the kitchen table and couches... i think you need to take me shopping for "home accents" because i am in desperate need and yours look great!
your house is sooo cute!!! I cant believe you already have it so cute and decorated. i cant wait to come see your house, the boys, you and jody and Rylee!!!!!
Kelly,
I'm so excited for you, you could be having your baby right now for all i know. Reading your blog reminds me so much of being pregnant. Zoey is 1 month old today and I'm so happy to have her. You look so great and i'm so excited for you and Jody. I love the house, it looks just like you. Please call me so we can talk about baby stuff. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment