Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yo quiero a mi papa!

In honor of Father's Day!


First sponge bath given by grandma.

She's down to 7.4 but my milk just came in so that should change soon.




Ammon is still loving his lil sis. We hadn't taken her leg band off from the hospital yesterday and he was trying to get it off. My mom told him that we would probably have to cut it off. He looked at her in horror and said, "cut her leg off?" Pretty cute. I'm off to take a nap but promise to give details of the labor and delivery soon.

12 comments:

Community Vision said...

She's adorable Kelly and I am so happy for you. It seems like everyone is always blogging about a new baby. Have a great Father's day.

Kalie said...

How exciting! She is so precious. I love how innocent Ammon is.

Sarie said...

Great photos! She is beautiful, gorgeous, and I can already tell that Jody's countenance has changed. He's the father of a girl, and that changes a guy.
Ok, so Rylee was born on my birthday. When I read that I was excited. We will always share that special day, June 14th. Awesome.

Alex and Mitch said...

she looks so so so cute. i love the pics of her on the scale. ammon is the cutest ever...i love how much he loves rylee!!

Kasey said...

So funny about Ammon! I LOVE those pictures. I can't wait to hold little Rylee. I think she looks so much like Cohen! Just a little chubbier version.
Where did you get that cute little onesie? Did Jody buy it?!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelly! I am so happy for you and Jody. You have your little girl now! She is beautiful.

Heidi said...

Congrats Kelly! That is so sweet what Ammon said below! What a wonderful happy little family you have

Lindsey said...

Rylee is beautiful! I love those pics. I just want to cuddle her! So cute about Ammon. Her onsie is adorable too. Keep the posts coming, sista! I'm obsessed with Rylee!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't want to log in.

AHHH! She's so sweet! (Makes me want another one!) I seriously can't be more happy for you, little girls are gifts from heaven, I know this I have two!

You are amazing Kelly, look at your sweet family!!!

Take care!

Alisa Frei said...

Congratulations Kelly! She's darling! Just like your other two.

Christen said...

Ooooh, newborns are just so precious. I love her shirt- how perfect for Father's Day!

melis said...

LOVE HER! How stinkin cute is her fathers day onsie! I bet Jody is loving her baby girl. Congrats Kel, she is perfect. Cant wait for our play dates!