MENU: Root Beer BBQ Sauce - BBQ Chicken Salad - Smoky Baked Beans - BBQ Tri-Tip with Caramelized Red Onions - Dr. Pepper Baby Back Ribs
In other news.... I had my weekly checkup today and the doctor says that I am 3 centimeters dilated, 50% effaced, and the baby's head is at a zero station. Ah! I am getting scared. She said not to go anywhere, when I start having contractions DO NOT wait around because this baby will come quickly and that I could have her anytime. I'm so scared! So I decided I better get my bags packed as well as my boys bags packed. Hopefully she won't be born until my mom gets home from visiting my sister. Luckily we have one friend in town who has offered to let us drop the boys off at her house anytime of day or night.
We also have lots of visitors this week. My dad is coming tonight or tomorrow night, one of my oldest friends, Celeste, is staying the night tomorrow on her way up to Eureka, and my mom will stay on Saturday night when she gets back from Kasey's. If I go into labor when any of those people are staying the night I will have babysitters! I love visitors. Anyone is welcome anytime!
9 comments:
I love your house!! It looks so cute and I can't wait to see the boy's room (and your's)! I actually can't wait until I am there in person. Okay, 3cm dilated?!! (sorry for all the !). You could seriously have Rylee anytime. I can't believe this - soooo exciting. Any news on Melis and Savvy?
YUMMM! I can't wait to see the recipies - that sounds delish! Have fun! You are going to have this baby anyday - how fun!!!!
Whoa! I can't believe you are already so far along without contractions! Opposite of me! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see that little lovebug. Love you!
What a fun class. You for sure have to give us the recipes (if they're good!).
I'm dying that you are so far dilated, etc. I really can't believe you are about to have your third child. Crazy! I can't wait to meet her.
Fun!! That food sounds delicious so I can not wait for you to post the recipes. I am so excited for you to have Rylee! I leave on Monday to go to Grannies so i have a feeling I am going to miss the big arrival. But i will come and visit as soon as i get back. Love ya,
Yeah!
I loved your recipe posts! They look delish! And I got them to show up, don't know why blogger does that sometimes, but it happens and it easily fixed. Thanks for sharing them and for your About Me! You are awesome!
Glad you got the gift, I was worried about postage.
Enjoy the sheet cake. It's a staple here at our house... !!!
You have to post the recipes! They sound so good. You are lucky you are that far along. I stayed that way for 3 weeks with Hailee! I couldn't believe it! They didn't even check me and I am due in 2 days and barely feeling anything! You will probably deliver before me! I am getting annoyed.....
Can't believe your gorgeous girl is coming so soon. I sometimes hate that they tell you that she could come anytime, because then you end up waiting forever and getting annoyed like "I thought she could come anytime!" The last week or two is so hard.
Have fun with Celeste. We live in the same place and I never see her!
that food sounds sooo good!!! Ok so I am kinda freaking out...your pregnancy has gone by sooo sooo soo fast!!! kinda nice to know that she will come quick when she comes...less pain. I cant wait to see her!!!
Post a Comment