Monday, June 11, 2007

backyard fun







Ammon has been going to swimming lessons every morning and he loves it! I also bought a little pool and water table on Saturday. They both spend hours in the backyard now. Cohen decided to get in the table with all of his clothes on. I couldn't help but laugh!


So still no baby. But last night we went to bed around midnight and I woke up at 1:00 a.m. with excruciating back pain (seriously wanted to vomit) and 3 or 4 contractions every hour. I was also having menstrual like cramping and could not get comfortable. I kept waiting for it to get worse or go away but neither happened. I was in and out of sleep all night, getting up to go to the bathroom seriously about every 30 minutes! Jody got up around 5:00 to use the bathroom and I told him what had been going on. Then he couldn't sleep because he was too excited. I finally got a decent amount of sleep from then until about 7:30. Almost every morning Ammon gets in bed with us. This morning I vaguely remember him rubbing my back for about twenty minutes! How cute is he? He didn't even know what a horrible night I had. Luckily Jody got up with the boys and fed them breakfast. We were both worried when it was time for him to go to work because he had a lunch meeting with a doctor in Clear Lake, at least an hour away and debated cancelling it. About 10 minutes after he left, I started feeling better. So what was it? Well I am still having random contractions but my back feels 90% better. Hum... maybe she's just getting ready.

Me in all my hugeness at almost 39 weeks.

13 comments:

Heidi said...

man that is awesome- your bump sticks straight out! I thought people were supposed to get some fat elsewhere to even it out- you are lucky!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to have this baby today or tomorrow. I hope your mom has rested up. If we don't get a blog from you tomorrow we know you are having your baby. So excited for you! Aunt Julie

Debbi said...

I agree with Heidi's comment - it's so not fair you aren't fat anywhere else - just a nice bump on the front. You look like you have a basketball in your shirt and that is it! How cute! Good luck and keep posting!

Community Vision said...

Kelly, HOW EXCITING!!!!!You are going to have another baby any day!Yeah, for adrenaline. Good Luck.

Christen said...

Kelly Iorg!! I am so glad you found me! I have also thought about you over the years, wondering how you were doing. I think we did meet in Math, but all I remember is Fitness for Life during the summer - ugh. I still have pictures of us in our scandalous swimsuits from that Summer! I can't believe you're going to be a mama to 3 - that's awesome. You are going to LOVE having a girl. It's so much fun. Um, can your boys BE any cuter? Oh man. Maybe I need to have a little boy next! ;)

Do you remember Mike? We were dating when you and Jody met. After dating forever we finally got married and now we're living in Virginia for dental school. I really like VA, but it will be sooo nice when "we" are no longer in school!

I actually lived in the same apt. complex as Melissa Finlinson (Toolson) a few years ago and somehow we made the connection that we both knew you. Such a small world.

Ok, this is the longest comment ever -- but, yes, we can for sure be blogging buddies! :)

Christen said...

Oh, and not fair that you are so tiny while pregnant... way too cute. I was a scary sight!

Kasey said...

I bet your boys are LOVING the yard! Such cute pictures. Cohen looks like a little old man in the picture with the goggles. Hilarious!
You look so cute! So does your house. You better keep me updated on Rylee. Be prepared to hear from me five times a day to check up on you. I forget what time your dr. appt. is tomorrow, but you best be calling me pronto, girl!

Sarie said...

You look so cute. You have the most perfect looking belly!

kh said...

Okay, here's the deal, (if and when) I ever feel the need to add to my "to-do" list and have another baby, I promise NEVER to post pics, for reasons I can't begin to describe here. Let's just say they won't look like yours!

You look fabulous! I can't stand she is inches from arriving! How are you holding up??? And the boys? Are they just beside themselves? Hurray! I can't wait!

Take it easy! This is all I will be thinking about!

Lindsey said...

You look like you stuck a basketball in your shirt. I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait until Rylee arrives!!! Ahhh!! Anyday!

The boys look like they are loving their yard. Cohen's hair is looking a little darker and longer. I love those kids.

Jami said...

you are so ready! I'm surprised you didn't have her already with the night you had. Lindsey's comment about the basketball is all too familiar-those were the days!ha. good luck, my love. I am thinking about you all the time! and p.s. you still look awesome and so so cute

Jami said...

p.s. again...are you loving that backyard? the boys look so cute, too.

Kalie said...

you look so cute! We have that pool but in the giraffe. I am so excited to see a picture of the baby. Thanks for the email today.