Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Loved It



If you like romantic comedies and you think Jude Law is hot then you must see this movie! Me, mom, Kasey and Alex went last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am not always a fan of Cameron Diaz but I liked her in this movie and though they could have picked a better person for Jack Black's part he didn't ruin it for me.

7 comments:

Sarie said...

Oh I HAVE to comment because I saw this movie twice, once with my friend and once with my sister. Jude Law was AMAZING in it!!!!! :)
Ya, good movie. Glad you liked it.

Jami said...

Mom, Luna and I liked it too, but I have to say Cameron wasn't my favorite and I love Jack Black to death. Ryan even liked it!

Kelly said...

I think people either love Jack Black or can't stand him. I tend to be on the "can't stand" end.

Lindsey said...

Loved it. It made me miss my british husband.

Kasey said...

Agreed. I loved the movie. I feel exactly the same way about Jack Black and Cameron Diaz. It was nice for once not to see her dancing around in her underwear!!

Heidi said...

I am dying to see this, I have no one to go with though! Maybe I will brave the movie theatre alone! Cameron Diaz kind of bugs me too but that can't stop me from seeing a movie half set in England!

Pam said...

I may be old enough to be his mother but Jude Law is to die for!!! Worth the price of admission to look at him!!