Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

We have had a very busy week. Christmas came and went and it all seems to be a blur now. So I will skip through the details and post lots of pictures! We already miss Kasey, Matt and their kids who left today. My parents three bedroom, two bathroom rental was a little cramped for all of us but it was worth it. I know I've said this before but the best part of getting all of us together is seeing the kids play together. Each one of them is just so adorable and unique from any of the other kids.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great pics. I love cohen's pjs too.

Pam said...

I am absolutely exhausted today but so enjoyed the pictures and the memories. Boy do I miss my bigger house. The grandchildren's interactions with each other are adorable!

The White Way said...

I am so excited you posted some new pictures. I get so bord during the days that I actually get on the internet and look about 4-5 times to see who posted new blogs. Cute pictures looks like you had fun. See ya soon!!

Sarie said...

Cute pictures, Kelly! Every single one of them! Seeing all of you sisters together makes me miss having all of my family together, too. I can't believe Christmas and New Years is over!!!

Jen said...

I love the pictures! So fun! That is definitely the best part of the holidays, getting together with family!!! Hopefully, you guys will be here next year...along with a new baby!!

Jami said...

What cute kids! I missed you guys at Christmas! It's just not the same with a bunch of boring grown ups!

Kalie said...

cute pictures!!! So funny - Jody's arm is a little lower holding Kyle :) The kids had a blast. Good seeing you even if it was only a couple days.