Monday, January 29, 2007

Random

I have been meaning to update my blog but am having trouble uploading pictures. I updated my Kodak Easy Share gallery and now it won't let me upload my pictures. It's so annoying!

Have you ever tried frozen grapes? They are very addicting. I buy a big plastic container of grapes at Costco and then break them up into bundles to fit in sandwich size bags. Then I put them in the freezer and eat them for a snack. I love them.

Ammon has been Superman for the last few weeks. He watches Superman Returns everyday and acts out each scene. I will post a video of it when I get my computer back in sync with my camera. The other day I was making orange juice and he came in the kitchen right as the concentrate fell out of the can and said, "That was amazing!" I let him stir the orange juice and when he was done he said, "Can I have a dollar now?" I asked him why he wanted a dollar and he told me, "Because I made the orange juice." I asked him if someone else had paid him money for doing something and he said, "Lindsey gave me a dollar when I helped her with Isobel." I love this age. He is starting to catch on to how the world works. I really didn't know how to respond so I said, "Well are you going to give me a dollar for making you dinner?" then he said, "No I don't have that."

My stomach is growing, Jody is still waiting to hear back about the job and he is addicted to The Office.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

You got me into frozen grapes. I have some in the freezer right now and they sound pretty good. Alan likes them now too.

Ammon is the cutest. I just wanted a reason to give him a dollar, because he is so stinking cute and I knew he would be excited about it. I love that he remembers stuff - especially that I am his favorite aunt!

Jen said...

We can't wait to see you guys! The kids are very anxious to have the boys here. Only a few more weeks...

pam said...

Ammon is so smart and cute!

Jami said...

I can't wait to see your belly and I will have to try frozen grapes. I love fruit lately and any food, really. Love hearing what Ammon is up to. He says the funniest things!

Kasey said...

Cute little Ammon! He is hilarious. Love how he can be so amazed at orange juice concentrate. If only it were always that easy to entertain our kids!
When are you going to Georgia?

Anonymous said...

Jeremy and I love the Office. We have both seasons and he likes to watch them over and over. What job offer is Jody waiting to hear about?

Aubree said...

I love grapes in general! Good luck with the job hunt and we are also addicted to The Office!

Sarie said...

We LOVE the office. Can you believe Dwight quit? And can't Jim and Pam hook up already?????

Heidi said...

You have to try Simply Orange Juice... once you do you will never go back to OJ from concentrate again!

Your son is seriously a comedian, I hope my kids are as cool as he is!

Alex and Mitch said...

LOVE The Office!!! Do you watch it too?