Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cravings


This is the part of my pregnancy when I start gaining weight and really begin looking pregnant. Interesting that I began having intense cravings this weekend for sweets. While we were in Medford this past weekend I got the best sugar cookie I have ever had at a store in the mall called the Cookie Connection. I took one bite and quickly returned to buy another. Now I am kicking myself for not buying every sugar cookie in the entire bakery. What was I thinking? I had saved half of one to eat today. When I woke up from my nap I suddenly remembered the cookie and frantically began searching our place for it. Some how it disappeared. I blamed Jody for eating it and then Ammon but no one fessed up. I believe Jody because he knows not to mess with my food. So here I am remembering the perfect taste of that sugar cookie with the most perfect frosting and amount of sprinkles on it. I hate the drive to Medford but today I could be coaxed into driving right back to that mall just to buy those cookies. Jody asked me why I don't just make some but that's my other problem right now, laziness! How much do you love me mom?

11 comments:

Alex and Mitch said...

haha...that is hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud when you accused ammon of eating your cookie! hope you can handle the cravings!

Anonymous said...

If I were there I would make you some. I have a good recipe from my friend here.

Jami said...

yummm...those do sound good. Yesterday my craving was cookies & cream with hot caramel. So much for not getting fat! (er)

Sarie said...

Pregnancy aside, if I can't find a chocolate bar that I bought, you better believe I will be blaming everyone in the house!!

The White Way said...

I glad I'm not the only one who has those kind of cravings. When I was pregnant with Jacob i craved chocolate chip milkshakes only made by craig.

Kasey said...

Funny! Those cookies look delish. Are those the ones you ate or just some random pictures? I can't say I blame you for seriously considering the drive to Medford to get more. I was just at the store searching for Lay's Salt & Vinegar potato chips. I love them all the time, but especially when I'm pregnant. I went to two stores and couldn't find any. I'm already wondering what I'm going to do when I'm pregnant again!

Aubree said...

Thanks a lot! I have been wanting sugar cookies all day today. Maybe I will go to the cook bakery here in town tomorrow!

Kalie said...

That is the WORST! Chris did that to Kasey when she was prego with Kaden. He ate her leftover ribs and she was so mad that he bought her some more and left them onher doorstep in Utah. Isn't that funny. Why don't you call and see if you can order some. It's amazing what people will do for craving pregnant women. Mine was coconut ice cream - the place would make it just for me :)

Kelly said...

Kalie- Good idea I think I will try that!

Tasha- I made myself a chocolate milkshake last night. It was delicous!
Kasey- Don't worry if you can't find them I will send them to you!

Jake said...

Kelly, I am coming on friday and will go buy this place called "Sweet Cakes", they make the best sugar cookies. Your favorite aunt, Julie

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Jacob is not coming. I accidently pressed his name. Aunt Julie