Pregnancy is so weird. First you are excited to be pregnant and to start being able to wear maternity clothes, then by the time you do you feel disgusting! I started feeling the baby move about a week ago and each day I feel her more and more. Now my body is changing. Things are getting bigger, especially the parts that Jody likes. My belly is starting to poke and I have been unbuttoning my pants in the car and when I am at home. I refuse to wear maternity clothes until it is absolutely necessary because after twenty weeks I get really sick of them. I am so white that I look sick in this picture but I feel better than I look.
I think I have had the same name for our first girl before I even married Jody. When both of my sisters were pregnant with girls last year both of their husbands, I think, joked about using it. We are naming our baby girl Rylee Alexandra. We still aren't sure about the spelling so any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I went shopping for girl clothes for the first time yesterday. Yahoo! I just had to get that out there. I found this onesie and HAD to get it.
Some pics we took before we said farewell to Lindsey and Izzy. I look hideous!
12 comments:
Cohen is so cute. You look great. All you girls are so tiny. You should stand next to me to make yourself feel better. I feel like a complete blob. LOVE the onsie. Girl clothes are fun. I have gone shopping twice for this baby and everytime come home with stuff for Hailee and nothing for the baby. Whoops! Love the name and spelling. I am partial to the "ee" spellings though! Have fun with all the shopping!
You are tiny...finally somewhat of a bump. Fun that you are feeling her now. That is enjoyable part of being pregnant. Love the onesie, because it's so perfect. You look cute in that picture with Iz. Her expression is funny.
I LOVE the name you guys have chosen, but maybe Alexandra should be Lindsey? JK. Doesn't sound right anyway. You could spell the name anyway and it's adorable. I thought I liked Riley best, but after look at it on paper, I might prefer Rylee. It's more feminine.
I still love the ee's to. plus it has meaning behind it. I think you are trying to poke your belly out because I just seen you and you couldn't even tell. I hope Jody gets the job.
In person I still can't tell you're pregnant so you are pushing it in that picture. I love her however you spell her name!
well, you look a little bigger, but after reading your mom's comment, I doubt it! You look so cute and tiny and I know I've already said, but I am so so so excited for you and love your name and the onesie. Now I have someone to buy girl clothes for! I hope you move down here, too! Keal needs more cousins to play with. Just in case you guys need to come down this way I'm sending a shower invite...
Ya right, you look so pretty. That is the cutest onesie! Hurray for girls!
What a cute onesie! So true!! You are going to go crazy buying clothes for this girl...I just know it. I'm not sure on the spelling! I think Rylee shows that it's a girl if people just see it on paper, but I'm sure people will spell her name wrong all through life it you do it that way! But I love the name and I don't think you can go wrong.
You are right. Matt wanted to use Riley for Sienna too! It was the only name he liked that I did too. But it was out of commission! So glad you got your name before someone stole it from you!
Kelly CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe you're having a girl! Thats so awesome! I love the name Rylee! The way you spelled it is really cool too! Well, hope to see you soon and I miss you guys tons!
Hayli
You're always so pretty, and tiny!!I was actually wondering if you had some kind of secret to always looking cute and tiny. What a beautiful name too!
I love the name Rylee Alexandra and the way it is spelled. What a cute little tummy. Love you tons.G.Cindy
You look so cute pregnant!!!!!!!
I love that you are having a girl. I wish I lived closer so I could come and see you and Tashas babies. Maybe someday soon we can get together.
Love from Kentucky
Christi
Cohen and Iz look so cute in those pictures. Seeing the picture of the onesie got me soo excited that you are having a girl!! It makes is seem more real. I of course LOVE the name and prefer the name spelt ee.
Post a Comment