Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's a .............


Girl, Girl, GIRL!!! I seriously can't believe it! Words can't describe how excited I am. Yesterday we drove to San Francisco to reluctantly drop Lindsey and Iz off at the airport. After we left we drove to Palo Alto to spend the evening and today with Tasha. Janelle, Tasha's sister in-law and a family friend is also pregnant and a couple weeks ahead of me. They had made appointments for both of us to go to a ultrasound place to find out what we were both having. I let Janelle go first because I was too nervous. She found out she is having a boy. Then it was my turn. I put Jody on speaker phone and within 10 seconds the tech stopped the ultrasound and asked if I wanted to know what I was having. I was so nervous and thought he would say boy because he knew so quickly. When he said you are having a girl my mom and I both screamed and started crying. I feel so blessed to have two little boys that will take care of their baby sister. Life couldn't get any better.
p.s. This isn't my baby just a picture I downloaded off the website.

16 comments:

Jami said...

Kelbel...I loved getting your message last night and cannot wait to see her. I had a feeling it was a girl! I'm so happy for you I could cry! Can't wait to be posting pictures of our babies playin together!

Aubree said...

Yea Kelly! I am so excited for you!! Girls are so fun!! Pink is so fun. We found out yesterday that we are having a boy so we can switch tips! Anyway congrats!!

Jen said...

Hooray! All though I will say Edmondson girls can be a handful!!! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I am so excited for you. Your little girl will be such a princess in your family and very well taken care of. YAY!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know you, but I am so happy for you. Girls are blessings. Wait until they get older and help you in the kitchen, do their hair, paint their toenails, and just be girls together. Having a daughter is like nothing else. Congrats!

Heidi said...

Congrats Kelly! Sooo exciting and it must be a relief to know you have a daughter on the way.

seanandkadi said...

That is awesome Kelly- you'll love having both boys and a girl. They are so different and so fun.

Alex and Mitch said...

WHooohoo. so this is wierd. i was thinking about you having a baby girl and last night i had a dream that i had a baby girl too...wierd! i am so excited and was thinking about at work today. i really cant imagine a little girl in your house! soo excited!

Kalie said...

Haha..I totally thought that was your ultrasound pic. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see what she looks like.

Kasey said...

I am SO happy your little dream is coming true! You may be wondering why you wanted a girl so badly once she gets to be around three and I'm sure during her teenage years!
I can't wait until she is here! That is going to be one spoiled little baby. I don't think I've ever been so excited about what someone is having (including myself)!

Pam said...

What a great moment that was when we heard the tech say, "It's a girl!" I seriously never wanted something so bad for someone. I hope you love her half as much as I love you and your sisters and enjoy her as much too! Having girls is the best because they are your best friends forever. At least mine are. Love, love, love, girls!! (Of course the grandboys are the greatest too and Chris was adorable too but it's just different.)

Sarie said...

That is so exciting. GREAT news!!!! If you think Cohen used to whine alot, wait for your little girl to turn 2...
Ha ha.
Lots of love to you guys and congrats!!

Debbi said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and so wondering that everything is going well after that scare! I bet the boys are going to be such good and protective big brothers of their little sis!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Girls are fun!!
Love you!!
Christi

Anonymous said...

So very happy you are having a girl. Can't wait until she gets here. Love, G.Cindy

Chris and Cindy said...

Kelly!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting. It was really fun finding your blog. You were actually one of the reasons I decided to start one, 'cause yours is so cute. You have the cutest little family and now it will just get cuter. It was great seeing you over Christmas! Now I can tell you something we weren't really saying then. We're having a baby Aug. 14th. It's exciting getting to read about all your experiences. It helps.