Tomorrow we are leaving again to go to the temple in Medford. We are staying in a hotel so at least we won't have to drive up and back in one day. My new job is going great. Time goes by pretty quickly and it's nice to get out and have something to do.
Jody had an interview last week in Santa Rosa and now he is waiting to hear back for a second interview. He has also talked to a guy from a medical sales company in southern California and is suppose to hear from him again soon. So we are crossing our fingers that he will get hired. He is getting a little restless with not much to do at work and hanging out with the kids twice a week.
We are also heading to Georgia next month. Luckily we were able to get tickets out of McKinleyville. I can't wait to see everyone and I am excited to get my hair done by my sister in law because it's disgusting right now!
Does anyone know how long American Idol is going to have auditions? I am getting sick of these horrible singers.
8 comments:
Kelly, have fun in medford, and enjoy your trip to Georgia. Keep us updated on Jody's job.
That is great that you are going to the temple. I know it must be hard when it is so far away. We are spoiled by only being 45 minutes away. Of course, for all those Utahan's have one every couple of blocks!
I am really excited about you guys coming! I can't wait to see the boys.
I am getting a little tired of the whole American Idol beginnings too. It is okay for a day but come on.. and this year it seems like they are just being soooo mean. I usually stop watching after the first week and then pick it back up when it is the final 12.
How far is Medford from you guys?
I think they audition in 6 or is it 8 cities for American Idol and they have shown 2 so I guess that means maybe 2-3 more weeks! I am sick of it too. I felt sorry for some of those poor kids. Paula Abdul drives me nuts. She tells them they're great and then laughs as soon as they leave. Annoying.
Good luck on the job front!
What job did you get? I hope Jody gets something in CA, it would be nice to stay on the west coast!
I'm hoping for Santa Rosa. Good Luck...and I'm glad you're flying out of McK, but sad for me because I don't get to see you again. Ditto on the hair-I need mine done so bad and maybe that's not a good thing because being pregnant makes me want to do something drastic!
Your hair is not bad!!! Have fun in Medford, I just talked to my parents and they said that there was a lot of people there so it should be a good time for you. Well I hope to see you and Jody soon because that would mean that he has another interview.
I get sick of the American Idol auditions too. They last SO long and these people cannot be serious, can they? I think I sound much better than 99% of them and I KNOW I have a horrible voice. It kills me. I usually don't even start watching until after these auditions. Way too long!
Kelly, you look so adorable right now. You don't even look pregnant. I hate American Idol until they go to Hollywood. I know people who love the auditions the best-Crazy!! I think half of them know they are bad and try to be worse to see if they get on tv. What a waste of time!
Post a Comment