Cohen weighed in at 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was a great delivery and joy to begin with. His first night home he slept 6 hours in a row! He was a great sleeper from the get go. And was a very pleasant easy going baby. We hit a rough patch in his second year but he's really pretty easy now.

Rylee was an absolute dream baby. She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz when she was born and I had an amazing delivery with her. I remember the nurse checking me at one point, telling me I was 10 centimeters and that she could see her hair. The whole time I was just hanging out. The doctor came right over and after one and a half pushes she was out! She was a good sleeper and nurser from the beginning. She is coming up on her second birthday and it's obvious those wonderful two's are kicking in.

I wonder how this little guy is going to be. How much will he weigh, who will he look like, how will the delivery go?


Surprised? So were we......
26 comments:
Kelly!! Congratulations!!! I haven;t checked your blog in a little while so this is such fun news!! Congrats! Your kids are so beautiful by the way, so at least you know this little guy will be handsome!! (is it a boy for sure?)
Thanks Louise, Yes it's definitely FOR SURE a boy, he was giving us quite a show.
Finally!! I can quit biting my tongue as I almost tell someone!!
By the way, she's due in September. Amazing how she kept it a secret so long.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Kelly, I am crying! (I have been such a boob lately.) I am sooooo thrilled for you! How did you keep it a secret? You are amazing! Surprise babies are the best. Congrats on #4!!!!
O wow! Congratulations! That is exciting news, I can't believe you were able to keep it secret so long.
What a GREAT post Kel!!! Whoever gave you the idea to post your big news in such a way is a genius! ha. Love ya and can't wait to meet the little guy!
YAY! Kelly, congratulations, that is soo exciting! He looks great - and you are so secret keeping it in for so long! I can't wait to see him, all your kids are so cute! How exciting!
I'm so excited for a new little nephew! Especially since he and Ethan will for sure be best buddies. Yay! Love ya and congrats!
oh my gosh! Congratulations!! I can't believe we have baby's the same age and you are already having another one so soon... crazy. Good luck :)
Wow congratulations! That is so exciting :)
WOW!! That is awesome! You kept that a secret for a long time! How many weeks are you? Congrats to you and Jody!
CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!!!
What a great post! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh Kelly!! I am so excited for you!! How far along are you then? I am so happy for you!
Congratulations! You will have to let me know how 4 kids is.
awesome! can't wait to meet the newest addition and crazy that you are nearly HALF way there! Love the post. it was so fun to read!
Wo, chicka, you need to send some of the fertility ora over my way :) Congrats - very exciting!
Its funny how similar Ammon & Jonah are...both born in June, Jonah was 7lb 11oz & after 12 LONG weeks of pumping and seeing a lactation specialist regularly, he never nursed - thats crazy Ammon took so long (but at least he finally did!)
Good luck in the coming months...hopefully it will just keep getting better!
Great blog! and a BOY! You guys are good at making boys! At least you have Rylee. Exciting news (even though you told me on Monday! I feel so special.)
YEAH how fun...and cute way to post it...Congrats...I better yet movin!!
Wow, I can not believe that you are so far along already!!! Mikey is reading this with me and he just said "man they are pumping the kids out."
When I started reading your post I was thinking oh I love when people do a recap of their children and then by the end of the post I was thinking WHAT 18 weeks, I can't believe that you have kept it a secret for so long. Anyway, I am excited for you guys and I hope all is well:)
I'm not sure about the delivery (though I've heard that it gets easier every time), but one thing I am sure of ....he will be adorable just like the rest of your little ones!
congrats!
aww, amazing, that's all I can say.
Kelly- COngratuLatioNs! Amazing, and that sono is Awesome!
What???!!! I read your anniversary post and was confused why you were saying four kids.
I am SO excited for you Kelly! This is the best news. Totally made my day. Congrats, congrats. And how cute to have another boy (obviously you two make cute ones!)
CONGRATS Kelly! That is very exciting.
Post a Comment