The first day we got to McKinleyville the weather was amazing. We took the kids to Pierson Park and then later on to Moonstone Beach. Rylee loved the river at Moonstone beach and if we would have let her, she would have been happy swimming in it. It was freezing! She would run to the river and each time she got to far my dad would pull her back by her hood. She LOVED it!
9 comments:
that blue sky looks lovely! and your kids...oh, i miss them!
Lovely pics Kelly! What a great weekend! I also love the "view from the top" during your foothill hike. CA is beautiful!
Cute photos! ANd I really miss Humboldt. I haven't been there forever.
Oh, I can't wait to come visit. I wish it could be NOW! I could use some of that blue sky and above 20 degree weather!
Love the pics of the kids. They are so super cute! Especially the one of Rylee in the swing. She just looks so happy.
Love all the pics sis! So jealous that the weather was so nice for and not us!
The beach pictures turned out great!! Miss you all so much.
Beautiful pictures. You must be loving your new camera eh! I'm a little jealous you got to plat on the beach and have some warm weather.
Awesome pictures! OK so WHEN are we getting together? Lets discuss and pick a date soon!!
Moonstone Beach? It looks GORGEOUS. I've never been to Humboldt, but it looks beautiful. Is that where you are from?
Post a Comment