Saturday, February 21, 2009

Royal Mail



The kids received Valentine Card's from their cousin Izzy yesterday. What a treat! They were super excited. Thank you Aunt Lindsey for including a treat for Rylee which mommy was able to share with her! (Don't know why I photographed everything on the tile counter's. It seems that every house in Sonoma County is plagued with this nasty stuff.)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay! Glad you got them and sorry they were so late... it took us awhile to get to the post office when oliver got sick! plus, i just dread the post office...does anyone else?

love you and your cute kids!

Aubree said...

That is so fun! Those chocolate bars look yummy!
Kelly-
I hate tile! We have it too! I miss the granite from my old house.

Lindsey-
I loathe the Post Office. Luckily there is on inside of the grocery store and that one is not bad at all!

Alex and Mitch said...

That was so cute of Linds and IZ!!! I bet the kids LOVED them!

Kasey said...

We just got ours yesterday too, but the kids gobbled all the candy up before I could get any of it. Thanks Linds!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

What an adorable blog! I added you to my blogroll and will bec checking in regular now!

I just LOVE your header, wow, who did that? It's beautiful.

BYTHEWAY: To edit your blog address, go to CUSTOMIZE in the upper right hand corner when logged in.

Click on the 2nd Tab, SETTINGS.

Click on PUBLISHING; change the name you want to have and type the word verification, if it's available you are all set.

You can also pay extra money to just have a kelly.com address.

Let me know if I can help again and OH if you change it, I would love the updated!

Hugs and thanks for coming by yesterday.