Thursday, October 09, 2008

Loving Him

I'm not one of those girls that gets all gooey, goo-goo, googly eyed or whatever it's called. I don't compliment enough, hold hands enough or say thank you enough. It's something I need to work on. Despite all those things I'm putting it out there. I love my husband. Okay that wasn't so hard. I really, really love him. He is so good to me. Yesterday I was driving home from the gym and a thought came to me. When the kids are grown and have moved on and it's just him and I. We are going to have a lot of fun together. We are going to be happy and have a great life. He is going to be a great person to grow old with.

I'm one lucky girl.

He's not too bad on the eyes either.

10 comments:

Julie said...

I love him too! Only not the same way, : )

Christi said...

I think all four of us roomies at Branberry chose very well:) Kel, I am so glad you are happy!

P.S. Your hubby is very easy on the eyes :)

Sarie said...

Aw, that was cute Kelly. Very good attempt at being gooey. I find myself very excited for the years to come as well! When we can get back to who we were before life with kids got so crazy!!

Aubree said...

Good job at being gooey. I am so not gooey either. I am excited for those years in the future too! But still enjoying now as well as I know you do.

Alex and Mitch said...

I like him a lot too. And no worries you weren't too mushy! Cute post!

counting down till thanksgiving!

Lindsey said...

that's really sweet. jodith ann is the best. i will never forget when we saw him in KH pool and later with you know who. hilarious!

Kasey said...

So sweet! Love this post. Jody, you are a great hubby. Thanks for making my sister so happy!

Celeste said...

You're so sweet.

Pam said...

Ahhhh, Kellbell. Good job. Jody is a great husband to you, father to the kids and son in law. We love him too!

Jami said...

A great girl deserves a great man! And you are an awesome team.