The video from the previous post has been removed. Just like the signs! Anyway it was my favorite one yet. Bummer. Here is a new one. Not quite as stirring but you get the idea.
My favorite part, "It's demanded of us that we tolerate. But yet what this is screaming is intolerance.
4 comments:
Sad peole resort to stealing signs. It's sad it happens on both sides. We live in a country thad allows us to have freedom of speech. I think you are great for posting about this and staying on top of it.
Oh Kelly, I love your strong conviction on this issue! I am so (scared/anxious/curious) to see what the results will be on the 5th.
Thanks for your efforts!
Ridiculous! What that lady is so true and I have been thinking that same thing lately. Seriously absurd.
Kel I love your blogs on prop 8, I pray and hope that it does pass. The sign issue is everywhere and it seem to be more yes on 8 signs. My own yes sign was vandalized in broad daylight. All four of my other neighbors who have yes on 8 sign have either been taken or vandalized.
Post a Comment