Thursday Jody and I drove to Clear Lake. He had to visit some doctors there so we stayed in the Konocti Resort. It's not a very nice place to stay but clean. The spa and health club made it worth it. We worked out together in the evening (actually fun), played tennis, swam and went out to dinner. It was so nice to spend some alone time together.
Friday night I hosted a candle party for a lady at church. I enjoyed having some good friends over for dessert and girl time.
Today we went to Ammon's soccer game. Everytime he kicked the ball he would look at us and give us a thumb's up. After the game we went to his school's Halloween carnival. It was a great carnival but a little warm. It's still in the eighties here! But I'm not complaining, Kasey.
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun time in Konocti. You and Jody are quite the tennis players....you two are so good. ;) SUch cute pics of Ammo and Rylee!!
It's still in the 80s here, too. Such a cute stance by Rylee, and cute hair! ps I love Clear Lake, one of my favorite places. An interesting combination in houses, though, lots of trash, some super rich and nice...
cracks me up that ammon would give a thumb's up after every kick. cute kids.
Nice little get away for you guys... even if it wasn't the nicest hotel. So cute that Ammon would give you guys the thumbs up... he is so funny and cute.
Post a Comment