Don't I look like Rumor Willis? Bruce and Demi's Daughter.
John Travolta?
This was way to much fun. Our friend Dan was here last night. He has this fun program on his mac laptop. We laughed so hard. I could have done it for hours! If you don't have a mac then find a friend who does and try this out.
P.S. I loved your post below. I'm totally the same way when it comes to gushy stuff... but as long as we know how lucky we are that's all that matters, right? Plus, I think Jody is pretty darn lucky, too!
That's just one of the many reasons why Macs are the best! You should get one - they make downloading and editing your pictures and video WAY easy, too (can you tell I'm a long time macaholic?). Jonah LOVES Photo Booth! He knows how to turn the computer on, open Photo Booth, and take pictures himself. I find some very interesting pictures on our computer some times. The funniest part is that whenever he asks me to do it with him, I get as in to it as he does...it looks like you guys can relate!
9 comments:
that last one is cracking me up. wasn't sure if it was jody or not! i had to look at what he was wearing in the pic before.
I like the big tooth Jody ones - at the top. Seriously, I had to wonder if that was you guys too! How funny.
Those are too funny!
Love the Rumer Willis one. Those are hilarious!
Totally laughed about Rumer. Hilarious!
P.S. I loved your post below. I'm totally the same way when it comes to gushy stuff... but as long as we know how lucky we are that's all that matters, right? Plus, I think Jody is pretty darn lucky, too!
I seriously do this all the time... you are so awesome for posting it! These are hilarious! Totally a John Travolta look-a-like!!!
It's all about macs I have a macbook and it comes with this program which is called photobooth
That's just one of the many reasons why Macs are the best! You should get one - they make downloading and editing your pictures and video WAY easy, too (can you tell I'm a long time macaholic?). Jonah LOVES Photo Booth! He knows how to turn the computer on, open Photo Booth, and take pictures himself. I find some very interesting pictures on our computer some times. The funniest part is that whenever he asks me to do it with him, I get as in to it as he does...it looks like you guys can relate!
ha...you guys are such dorks! I'll bring my mac book up to snowbird and you guys can have the time of your lives on it! :)
Post a Comment