I'm so bummed I won't be here this weekend. Travis turned 32 September 26th and we've been busy every weekend since. This weekend I'm taking him away on a surprise mini-vacation to Gold Beach, OR. Not only for his birthday, but also to thank him for helping me out with my house so much. I can't believe we'll miss each other. Please let me know the next time you come back into town so we can get together! Love ya!
What a cute page. It was soooo funny watching him take those pictures of himself outside of Cheesecake Factory. Love that kid soooo much-can I keep him?
8 comments:
Awesome! Ammon is rad.
I love finding self portrtaits on Ella's camera. They are better than gold to me.
And like sarah I say Ammon is super rad!
I'm so bummed I won't be here this weekend. Travis turned 32 September 26th and we've been busy every weekend since. This weekend I'm taking him away on a surprise mini-vacation to Gold Beach, OR. Not only for his birthday, but also to thank him for helping me out with my house so much. I can't believe we'll miss each other. Please let me know the next time you come back into town so we can get together! Love ya!
What a cute page. It was soooo funny watching him take those pictures of himself outside of Cheesecake Factory. Love that kid soooo much-can I keep him?
So funny I love the pics way to go ammo
Kelly you are getting so good with photo shop...And Disneyland pictures made me really jealous. Our family loves disneyland...
That is so cute! Love those Ammon faces. He is hilarious!
Post a Comment