Saturday, May 31, 2008

Freaky.

I randomly came across this picture yesterday on my internet news feed. Get out! I cannot believe this is possible. I came across two articles here and here, and more pictures. Alex and I were talking about it before we went to bed last night and it kind of freaked us out. What do you guys think?

7 comments:

Sarie said...

I saw this photo too on the news and read all about it! The funniest thing is that they really think shooting arrows at the plane is going to help!?? So crazy. In the article it says that there's tons of tribes like this in South America... crazy.

Alex and Mitch said...

sooo crazy! really it gave me such the heebie jeebies talking about this the other night before bed. its like going back to the stone age!

Celeste said...

Okay this crazy...is this really for real?

Also I just saw our last post of Ammon and he is so stinki'n cute.That's so funny about the tampon.

M said...

Thats so cool! I love finding new info on the world and civiliztion! Those people do look scary haha!

Lindsey said...

Really crazy! I actually feel a little bad for them... maybe it's like how we would feel if aliens starting flying around us? But yea, the arrows at the airplane??

Heidi said...

That kind of reminds me of a book I just read called Pretties (in the Uglies series if you have heard of them). Random.

Jami said...

Crazy! I had no idea...they would have heart failure if you dropped them into our culture and all the crazies. We'd be like aliens on the same planet!