I'm back from Cabo. We had an amazing time. I have so much to say about it but first I have to show some of our family pictures. These are just a few so far. She has more that she is still photo shopping. I love them! To see more go to Kelli's blog.
19 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The picture of Rylee on the blanket, her eyes reminds me of Cohen. Cindy
Love them! They turned out so good. You picked great colors and I love what you are wearing. We need to do some serious shopping when you are here. I need help!!!
such cute pics!! and i love your outfit soo much!! i think my tank worked perfect :) when i was in the car watching and saw her take the one of you all in front of the red barn i knew it was going to be soo cute. its one of my favs. she really did a great job.
Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your trip. I LOVE all these pictures!! You guys have such a beautiful family. I love the railroad tracks as a backdrop as well. Your kids are soooo cute!
I really really LOVE these pictures! How will you know which ones to pick!? really, they are great, your family is so cute! (I send you an email for that book site, let me know if you don't get it!)
I LOVE these Kelly. The one in front of the red barn door? So amazing. I really like all the colors you chose too. What are your jeans? They're the perfect fit too. You know the quest for good jeans...
19 comments:
The picture of Rylee on the blanket, her eyes reminds me of Cohen. Cindy
Beautiful pictures. Beautiful subjects!
So cute!!! Glad to see you back. How was it?
Love them! They turned out so good. You picked great colors and I love what you are wearing. We need to do some serious shopping when you are here. I need help!!!
Wow! Those are great! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
How cute are these? I think I need one to frame! Glad you are back - even if you're not! Lets get together soon!
Hooray! I have been dying to see these! I love them! CAll me when life gets back to normal. I miss you and want to hear about your trip!
I love these photos! it must be so great to have real, nice photos of your fam!! She did a great job and you guys look positively gorgeous!
Adorable pictures-they really capture the personalities of the kids. I was grinning all over as I looked at them!
Hey LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics
such cute pics!! and i love your outfit soo much!! i think my tank worked perfect :) when i was in the car watching and saw her take the one of you all in front of the red barn i knew it was going to be soo cute. its one of my favs. she really did a great job.
Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your trip. I LOVE all these pictures!! You guys have such a beautiful family. I love the railroad tracks as a backdrop as well. Your kids are soooo cute!
Wow I love these pics. All the colors are so perfect and fresh. And Cohen is seriously identical to your husband, classic.
SO CUTE...THEY TURNED OUT GREAT. TELL JODI IT WASN'T THAT BAD....MISS YOU GUYS COME AND PLAY AGAIN
I really really LOVE these pictures! How will you know which ones to pick!? really, they are great, your family is so cute! (I send you an email for that book site, let me know if you don't get it!)
What a handsome family! The pictures turned out great!
You guys could be a family of models!! These pics are super cute.
These are amazing! You guys are such an insanely cute family!
- Kelly
I LOVE these Kelly. The one in front of the red barn door? So amazing. I really like all the colors you chose too. What are your jeans? They're the perfect fit too. You know the quest for good jeans...
Post a Comment