Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bed Head.

Sweet girl.





Just some recent pics of Rylee. She is so much fun and I am absolutely in love with my girl. She is clapping and squealing all the time. I will miss her when we go to Cabo.

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

seriously, she can't get any cuter!! I can't believe how big she is. I just wish I could pick her up and give her a big kiss and cuddle!!

Debbi said...

What a cutie! I love her dark hair and her bedhead look - really what a cute girl, I would miss her too. I totally understand your post below about leaving her and nursing. I didn't nurse Gage but with Noah I had to wean him because I was sick and it made me so sad - even though it wasn't my absolute favorite thing. They just seem so much bigger when they are done!

the kings said...

She is so precious!
I love crazy kid hair in the morning! They grow so fast, I don't know how it happens!?

Kelly King

Sarie said...

She looks so much like you Kelly! I was so surprised to open your blog and see her cutest little smiling face! She looks like so much fun.

Jones Photography said...

she looks so much like you! goodness she's adroable.
-Jenna Jones-

Pam said...

I am in love with that little girl too! I miss her and the boys so much.

Celeste said...

She seriously is the cutest little girl ever!! ... and she the coolest hair

Lani said...

her hair in that first picture is cracking me up. she is getting so big! Lets do something soon. I am free most weekends so I will call you soon!

kh said...

Ah, she is precious Kelly. I can't believe she is almost one. She's so delicate and so so adorable. What fun she must be for you.

Brooke said...

I had so much fun looking at your blog. Your family is so cute. It is fun to see the update.

Aubree said...

Her hair is a crack-up! Have a great time in Mexico!

Kasey said...

Love her! SHe is getting so big. Can't wait to see her in a couple weeks. Lucky me!

US said...

She is so cute! We can't believe that you guys have 3! Burk thinks the boys look just like Jody. He has been telling me lately that Brooklynn will marry Ammon. We are so glad you are doing so well. Burk wishes he was a better friend and kept in touch more with Jody. Maybe we could get together sometime soon?