I was watching American Idol tonight and swear that I saw someone I know in the audience! It was right after Brooke White (by the way she is m
ormon and so is David A.) sang and the camera went to her husband and friend. I knew the friend or know him or something. It's driving me nuts! I think I knew him in college? Okay so please help. Someone out there has to know him as well. Kristan? Celeste? I feel like you guys would know this. I hope you watched the show tonight. Please tell me who he was so that I can get his face out of my head and get some rest! I wish we had
DVR.
7 comments:
I only got to see the last few last night because it was our ward book club night, but I LOVE David A. - he is soo great and I hope he makes it. Who are you liking? Wade watched it and said that Brooke was very impressive last night too, she is his pick for the girls.
David A. is for sure my favorite. But I also really like Brooke. Honestly I just started really watching the show last week, so I'm still trying to figure it out!
I only have been watching the boys perform because I am totally not into any of the the girls- I will just watch them once it is the final 12 all performing together. And David A. is mormon? I did not know. He was really amazing on Wednesday.
Girl, you have to get DVR! I just rewound mine thinking that just maybe I'd pull through for you and recognize the guy. But no such luck! Sorry sis.
I have only been watching the girls. But they are not great except for Brooke. The only problem is I can't watch the boys because it conflicts with Biggest Loser and Big Brother. Are u watching Big Brother this year? I think I have too many shows!
And you need to get a DVR! Only one of the greatest inventions ever!
Can't help in that department, sorry! will be curious to find out who it is though!
I love that Rylee is crawling! I can't even believe it. She is so adorable. I love the pic of her in the post below.
can I buy DVR for you? I seriously feel sad for anyone without it. It is my favorite invention in the last decade for sure! You have got to get it, it will change your life (pathetic huh??!!)
Post a Comment