This is what Jody got me for Valentines Day. Of course the names are different but I LOVE it. The discs tuck under each other and don't fan out the way they do in the picture. Melissa and I saw these necklaces in a boutique last weekend and she gave Jody the idea to get me one. Thanks Melissa! I love sentimental gifts.
Today was a great day. The weather has been spring like for the last 10 days and we have been loving our little park only a block away. The boys hop in their jeep and drive up while I push Rylee in the stroller. For Valentines day I made the boys delicious pop up pancakes (once again thank you Melissa for the recipe) and pink chocolate milk for breakfast. Then we ran a few errands and I took them to the park and stopped by McDonald's on the way home.
Jody's parents come tomorrow! We are all very excited to spend the next five days with them. We booked our tickets today. Cabo here we come, kidless!
7 comments:
Your Vday sounds perfect. I love the necklace. I wish I could see the boys riding their jeep to the park. I bet they are just in heaven the whole way! Have fun with Jody's parents!
YEA! I have been wondering how the gift went! I hope it was a surprise, Jody is pretty sweet to remember that I said something about that. Why didnt you tell everyone what you got him Kel?????? Hummmmmmmmmmm... ;)
Cabo sounds SO nice!!! I love that necklace - good job Jody. SO now what did you get Jody???? I am so curious :)
What a great gift! I love it, you have the best family, I hope you have a fun time!
I can't believe my parents backed out. I was given my mom a hard time. Oh well you and Jodi get to go have fun!!! I am jealous
What is this pop up pancake recipe?? I can't wait to have kids to make fun V-day food for!
Such a cute necklace! Now, I'm curious though, what did you get him?
I am so jealous of your weather! I can't even imagine being able to walk across the street right now without freezing my butt off!
Post a Comment