Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the boys



This is how the boys like the big boy (daddy) to take them to bed. They have so much fun together. The other night Jody took them to see The Spiderwick Chronicles while Rylee and I wandered aimlessly around Target. Since watching the movie Cohen has yet to be seen without his "chronicles book" which is actually a soft bound copy of the Book of Mormon. Last night Jody acted like the monster in the movie and the boys ran around with a book that he tried to steal.
Every night before Ammon goes to bed he likes one of us to tell him a story. Lately if we are too tired to sit and tell him a story he will tell us one. Now Cohen tries to tell us a story as well. I am going to try and get it on video tonight because it is seriously the cutest thing! He starts off, "Upon a time...."

One more thing. Last night after we put the kids in bed Ammon came back into our room and said,"I love you mom and dad." It was so sweet. Okay just one more thing. Ammon likes to give me kisses but sometimes he tries to give me a super long kiss until I am pulling away with all of my might. I always tell him,"Your not suppose to kiss your mommy like that (or anyone for that matter)!" He always laughs and will tell Jody,"Daddy I just kissed your girlfriend. " Well last night he did it again and I asked him why he always tries to kiss me like that and he said,"Because I just love you so much."

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Jody is such a good dad. It's nice that he gives you breaks. Your kids are so cute.

Debbi said...

woah, jody's got some competition there - what a funny boy to give you kisses like that! haha! I love it. I think jammie pictures are always the cutest, they always look so cute!

Sarie said...

What did we ever think about before we had kids? Now it's all about them and I love this new journey of motherhood. It's so much fun. I'm going to need tips on having three kids, it's going to be crazy!

Kasey said...

Ammon is so sweet! I love how he loves to kiss Jody's 'girlfriend'!
Love the picture of the boys with their daddy. So cute!

Heidi said...

The movie critic at my work said that movie was pretty scary so that is good your boys didn't get nightmares. I want another boy after this one because I just think two little boys in a row is such a cute little duo- trio if you throw in dad.

Celeste said...

How cute...that would be fun to hear their stories on video. That is so funny that he gives you kisses like that...he must see Jody kiss you and want to do the same... that's really cute.

Julie said...

That's so fun hearing that about Ammon, 'cause Jonah does the same thing! He gets so lovey sometimes...I guess we better watch our boys in school next year :)...yikes, I know, I can't believe they'll be starting kindergarden already! Julie

Alex and Mitch said...

how funny! the boys are hilarious and so cute! I love how cohen in just turning into a mini ammon with his imagination. watching them for a week will be entertaining!