We had a great Thanksgiving with my parents. The food was delicious and besides Cohen getting into EVERYTHING it was a relaxing week. The day after my mom and I hit Target about 8:30 to catch a few deals and then we went back to her house and took naps. I was able to catch up on some movies. Hairspray, Amazing Grace and Jane Eyre (BBC version.) We also went to the movies and saw August Rush. It was a sweet movie but my mom brought up the point that it's kind of annoying when you never see the people together. The whole movie they are trying to find one another and though you know they are together in the end you never see it. Now I am wishing we would have gone to Enchanted instead. I'm sure the next few weeks will go by quickly. At least I hope they do with Lindsey arriving on the 11th and Kasey soon after on the 13th.
I'm going to decorate this week. Any cute/cheap ideas out there? I love this time of year!
I meant to post this a few weeks ago and since I didn't take any photos over Thanksgiving here's something to watch.
15 comments:
cutest video! Izzy loved it and kept saying "again" and then dancing along with Ammon. I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys in 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS! Oh and re: christmas decorating ideas...i saw this really cute thing the other day at my fave homestore, Habitat. They had a big clear vase filled with christmas balls (the red ball-like ornaments)...does that make any sense? It looked really good in habitat, at least.
Man i love Ammon he is so cute!!
I liked August Rush!!
grandma,granddad,great-grandma and me went to go see it on Saterday I went was with them cause i was goin to Aimmes B-day party (to bad she went back to Utah like yesterday) and they were goin to cause it was granddads b-day to anyways i liked August Rush alot but i half to agree with you i made me mad that they didnt show them together and talking. when the screen went blank i thought they were goin to show like a few years later seene (sp.)
Love ya
Megan
HAHA! I love decorating this time of year too! I'm busy making stitched pillows to decorate with, you could make those really fast.I hope you post new pictures soon!
I have heard from others that August Rush was a let down. That's too bad, the previews really make it look great.
Tis the season to decorate for sure! I have no ideas, I just use the same old things every year. Some (year) I will make myself get more creative though... Have fun with whatever you DO do! (Not doo-doo, as Chandler Bing would say, HA!)
Kelly,
I just watched your video and my son was in the other room and started singing the song with Ammon! He came running in saying, who is that? he's cool! Can I play with him! Ha ha. I think they'd bee great friends!
Ammon is such a great singer! He drew a crowd from accross the house! :0)
Ammon cracks me up! I like Lindsey's idea on decorating. Very cute.
Hilarious video!! How many times have I heard him sing that song now?? The greatest was when he was on the shopping cart in Wal-Mart and would jump off and on singing it like he was on a float and in a major production!!
Hilarious video!! How many times have I heard him sing that song now?? The greatest was when he was on the shopping cart in Wal-Mart and would jump off and on singing it like he was on a float and in a major production!!
That last comment was from me, not Kelly. She was still signed in on my computer!
So I posted some pictures of the pillows - they were cuter in my head, but I've made 6 and these are the best ones. I've seen the ball in the vase idea too and it's really nice looking. We drove around and looked at lights the other night and it made me want to add Christmas lights to everything in my house! I'm such a dork! haha!
that video is hilarious!!! haha...cant wait to see that boy! I heard August Rush was really good..I'd like to see it but it is one i can wait to see. i really want to see enchanted too.
So funny!!
Mike's sister lives in Villa Rica, GA outside of Atlanta. She had major surgery (double mascetomy and hysterectomy!!) so we came out to help. Where in Georgia is Jody from?
Ammo...what a crazy boy. I love that little boy dancing around. I'm dying to see you in the flesh at last! Sorry, no decorating ideas. I may not even do any (see blog) so Keal will have many pics at Grammy's...
That is the cutest video ever!! I
l be home on the Christmas Eve until the 1st!! I talked Drew into staying for new years!! Can't wait to see you.
oH MY GOODNESS! YOUR CHILD IS ADORBLE! I MISS BABYSITTING THIS KID! ... HE ACTS EXACTLY LIKE YOU DAD! .. HAA
Post a Comment