Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy "Bithday" Kasey

So yes I misspelled birthday yesterday, Kasey. But I quickly fixed it when everyone brought it to my attention.

Today is Kasey's 29th birthday. Kasey and Jody are just one day apart! What can I say about Kasey? She is just so great! Kasey and I grew up sharing a room together and it wasn't always fun but for the most part I think we got along pretty well. We even shared a queen size bed and we would get in fights at night time. She would seriously torture me and push me off the bed. Then she would hold my hands down and poke my chest over and over with her pointer finger. Those were the days. Back then Kasey was quiet a brute. Hard to imagine now looking at what a waif she has become.

Kasey is a wonderful friend. She is the only sister I can call and talk to at any time of day. Alex is too busy and Lindsey has an eight hour time difference. It's so great to have someone to call for a quick question or advice and she is always willing to help. She is a fabulous mom, talented photographer and a great cook. She is also very giving. When I was in college she and Matt let me live with them for a semester, rent free! They have both always been very generous.

I'm so grateful to have three wonderful sisters who are my closest friends. My dream is that we can live near each other someday. Happy birthday Kasey!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Thanks Kell! I can't believe you still love me after all the torture I put you through in our younger years! I was NOT a very nice sister. Love you!

Lindsey said...

What a sweet post! I'm so glad I have the best sisters who are my best friends. love you, Kase!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Kasey

Megan
(jens daughter)

Heidi said...

Haing sisters is such a blessing, I agree!

Lindsey said...

ps. your hair looks cute and i love the matching boots. can't wait for mine soon! love you and can't wait to be at your home.